1. Pablo Cuevas won the 2008 French Open men's doubles title with Luis Horna.
|FactSnippet No. 70,523 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Pablo Cuevas reached the semifinals of that tournament by beating Bjorn Phau, ninth-seeded Jurgen Melzer, eighth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber, and 14th-seeded Nicolas Almagro in the quarterfinals.
|FactSnippet No. 70,528 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Pablo Cuevas defeated eight-seeded Albert Montanes at the 2010 Abierto Mexicano Telcel to reach quarter-finals, where he lost to David Ferrer.
|FactSnippet No. 70,530 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. At the 2015 Australian Open, Pablo Cuevas lost in first round to unseeded player Matthias Bachinger.
|FactSnippet No. 70,533 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Pablo Cuevas began the Latin American season with his third ATP singles title at the ATP 250 Sao Paulo, after beating Jiri Vesely, Nicolas Almagro, and Santiago Giraldo.
|FactSnippet No. 70,534 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. At the Indian Wells Masters, Pablo Cuevas defeated Jarkko Nieminen to reach the third round, where he lost to Feliciano Lopez.
|FactSnippet No. 70,536 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Pablo Cuevas lost in second round of the Miami Masters to Thomaz Bellucci.
|FactSnippet No. 70,537 - en.wikipedia.org|