|FactSnippet No. 839,920|
101 Facts About Rafael Nadal
10. Rafael Nadal gave credit to his opponent Novak Djokovic for the great Australian Open final played.
|FactSnippet No. 829,472|
15. Rafael Nadal should return to action in Acapulco in three weeks, training at home in Manacor and preparing for next challenges after a great display in Melbourne that carried him towards the title match.
|FactSnippet No. 824,977|
18. Rafael Nadal made a lot of unforced errors during his Australian Open final loss to Novak Djokovic.
|FactSnippet No. 819,793|
30. Rafael Nadal was far from his best against Novak Djokovic, whose triumph Down Under was his third Grand Slam win in a row after previous victories at Wimbledon and the US Open in 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 796,534|
34. In some ways, Rafael Nadal expected a really strong performance by Novak Djokovic in the Australian Open final.
|FactSnippet No. 791,980|
39. Rafael Nadal has won 17 Grand Slam singles titles, and is second only to Roger Federer, who has 20 under his belt.
|FactSnippet No. 783,933|
46. Rafael Nadal told Boat International he lent the yacht to Andy Murray once, but was not on board.
|FactSnippet No. 764,083|
47. Rafael Nadal explained to CNN that the sea is his place to unwind with his girlfriend and family.
|FactSnippet No. 764,082|
49. Rafael Nadal ended his Grand Slam title drought when he won a 10th career French Open championship in June 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 764,078|
50. In 2011 Rafael Nadal captured his sixth career French Open title, besting Federer in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 764,076|
52. In 2007 Rafael Nadal extended his victories on clay surfaces to a record 81 consecutive matches before losing to Federer on May 20 in the final of the ATP Masters Series Hamburg.
|FactSnippet No. 764,074|
53. In 2005 Rafael Nadal set a record for a teenage male player by registering 11 tournament victories, including a triumph at his French Open debut, when he upset Federer in the semifinals.
|FactSnippet No. 764,072|
59. At the age of 19, in 2005, Rafael Nadal won the French Open the first time he competed in the tournament, and his world ranking shot to No 3.
|FactSnippet No. 764,063|
61. Rafael Nadal was born in Mallorca, Spain, on June 3, 1986.
|FactSnippet No. 764,059|
62. In 2017, Rafael Nadal faced off against Roger Federer in the finals at the Australian Open, but was ultimately defeated in five sets.
|FactSnippet No. 764,058|
63. Rafael Nadal advanced through the field at the 2015 Australian Open, but his physical capabilities appeared compromised when he fell to hard-hitting Tomas Berdych in the quarterfinals.
|FactSnippet No. 764,057|
78. Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal have been playing each other since 2004, and their rivalry is a significant part of both men's careers.
|FactSnippet No. 764,032 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Rafael Nadal lost the final in straight sets to Novak Djokovic, winning only eight games for the match, and marking Nadal's first straight-sets loss in a Grand Slam final.
|FactSnippet No. 764,031 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Rafael Nadal was due to start his season at the 2019 Brisbane International, but withdrew shortly before his first match due to an injury.
|FactSnippet No. 764,030 - en.wikipedia.org|
84. Rafael Nadal faced Marin Cilic in the quarterfinal, but retired in the fifth set due to a hip injury.
|FactSnippet No. 764,024 - en.wikipedia.org|
85. Rafael Nadal won his first match against Coric in straight sets but fell in the Round of 16 to Canadian teenager Denis Shapovalov.
|FactSnippet No. 764,022 - en.wikipedia.org|
89. On 9 June, Rafael Nadal announced that the same wrist injury that forced him to withdraw from the French Open needed more time to heal, and that he would not play at the 2016 Wimbledon Championships.
|FactSnippet No. 764,017 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. At the Australian Open, Rafael Nadal lost in straight sets to Tomas Berdych in the quarterfinal, thus ending a 17-match winning streak against the seventh-seeded Czech.
|FactSnippet No. 764,012 - en.wikipedia.org|
94. Rafael Nadal lost his opening match to Feliciano Lopez in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 764,011 - en.wikipedia.org|
96. Rafael Nadal equaled Pete Sampras' total of 14 Grand Slam wins.
|FactSnippet No. 764,009 - en.wikipedia.org|
98. Rafael Nadal was stunned by Nicolas Almagro in the quarterfinals of the Barcelona Open.
|FactSnippet No. 764,007 - en.wikipedia.org|