1. Tommy Robredo is currently sponsored by Erke for his sportswear, Asics for his shoes, Dunlop Sport for his tennis racquets, TW Steel watches, Smeg, and the Ukrainian Food Company.
|FactSnippet No. 437,993 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Tommy Robredo reached the fourth round of the Australian Open, losing a close match to eventual champion Stanislas Wawrinka.
|FactSnippet No. 437,988 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Tommy Robredo came back in the Main Tour at Swedish Open and reached the quarterfinals, losing to David Ferrer in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 437,985 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Tommy Robredo suffered early exits in the second rounds of Open 13 and Dubai Tennis Championships, which cause him to slip out of the top 20.
|FactSnippet No. 437,983 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Tommy Robredo began the year by winning the Hopman Cup for Spain with partner Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez.
|FactSnippet No. 437,982 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Tommy Robredo played doubles with compatriot Rafael Nadal to win his first doubles titles in four years by beating Mahesh Bhupathi and Mark Knowles.
|FactSnippet No. 437,978 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Tommy Robredo started the season with back-to-back loses at the first rounds of the Qatar Open losing to Agustin Calleri and the Medibank International losing to Radek Stepanek.
|FactSnippet No. 437,977 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Tommy Robredo reached his second semifinals at the Estoril Open losing to Novak Djokovic.
|FactSnippet No. 437,976 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Tommy Robredo was then upset by Italians Andreas Seppi and Filippo Volandri at the third round of the Mercedes Cup and the quarterfinals of the Croatia Open Umag, respectively, both loses in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 437,969 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Tommy Robredo was upset by Mariano Zabaleta in the second round of the Hamburg Masters.
|FactSnippet No. 437,963 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Tommy Robredo ended the year with a second round loss at the BNP Paribas Masters losing to Thomas Johansson in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 437,959 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Tommy Robredo began 2002 by partnering with Arantxa Sanchez Vicario to win the Hopman Cup for Spain.
|FactSnippet No. 437,955 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Tommy Robredo played in Spain again at the Majorca Open reaching the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 437,953 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Tommy Robredo began the year with a final at a Challenger event in Bartella, Italy losing to German Puentes.
|FactSnippet No. 437,951 - en.wikipedia.org|