1. Milos Raonic referred to his match against Murray at the 2016 ATP World Tour Finals as "the best match [he's] ever competed in.
|FactSnippet No. 301,104 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In January 2013, Milos Raonic became the first tennis player to endorse New Balance clothing and shoes, in a deal reported to be worth "US$1 million annually over a five-year term.
|FactSnippet No. 301,100 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Milos Raonic decided not to play in the 2016 Summer Olympics, citing health concerns and the Zika virus.
|FactSnippet No. 301,093 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Milos Raonic made his Davis Cup debut in Bogota against Colombia in 2010 at the age of 19.
|FactSnippet No. 301,090 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Milos Raonic began his season at the Brisbane International as the fourth seed.
|FactSnippet No. 301,084 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Milos Raonic lost in the fourth round of the French Open to Pablo Carreno Busta in a five-set marathon.
|FactSnippet No. 301,083 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Milos Raonic lost the semifinal match to Murray in 3 hours and 38 minutes, the longest match on the ATP Tour in 2016 and the longest match in World Tour Finals history.
|FactSnippet No. 301,082 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. At the ATP World Tour Finals, Milos Raonic lost to Djokovic, but beat Monfils and Thiem in round robin play to qualify for his first Tour Finals semifinal.
|FactSnippet No. 301,081 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Milos Raonic was the fifth seed at the US Open, but lost in the second round to Ryan Harrison, partly due to debilitating cramps.
|FactSnippet No. 301,080 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Milos Raonic reached the final of the Brisbane International against No 3 Federer in a rematch of their 2015 final.
|FactSnippet No. 301,075 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Milos Raonic began 2015 by reaching the final at the Brisbane International after defeating No 5 Nishikori in three sets, all decided in tiebreaks.
|FactSnippet No. 301,069 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Milos Raonic beat Sock and Roberto Bautista Agut to set up a quarterfinals match against No 2 Federer, who had beaten him in all six previous meetings.
|FactSnippet No. 301,063 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Milos Raonic defeated Matthew Ebden, Jack Sock, Łukasz Kubot, Nishikori, and Kyrgios to reach his first major semifinal.
|FactSnippet No. 301,059 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. At the French Open, Milos Raonic was seeded in the top eight for the first time at a Grand Slam tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 301,057 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. At the Italian Open, Milos Raonic defeated Jeremy Chardy in the quarterfinals to reach his first Masters 1000 semifinal on clay.
|FactSnippet No. 301,056 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Milos Raonic opened 2014 by reaching the third round of the Australian Open, losing to Grigor Dimitrov.
|FactSnippet No. 301,052 - en.wikipedia.org|
49. Milos Raonic was the first Canadian male to reach the fourth round of the US Open since Laurendeau in 1988.
|FactSnippet No. 301,046 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Milos Raonic began 2012 with titles in two of his first three tournaments, starting with his second ATP title at the Chennai Open in India.
|FactSnippet No. 301,042 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Milos Raonic added three more singles titles and five doubles titles at the ITF Futures level in 2009 and 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 301,036 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. In November 2011, Milos Raonic won an exhibition match against his childhood idol, Pete Sampras, which was dubbed "The Face Off.
|FactSnippet No. 301,029 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Milos Raonic is the first Canadian male in the Open Era to reach the Australian Open semifinals, the French Open quarterfinals, and the Wimbledon final.
|FactSnippet No. 301,019 - en.wikipedia.org|