1. Mardy Fish has a group of fans called "The Fishheads" who travel with him and cheer him on during matches.
|FactSnippet No. 468,018 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Mardy Fish bowed out in the second round after a valiant five-set stoush with 18th seed and eventual quarterfinalist Feliciano Lopez.
|FactSnippet No. 468,014 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Mardy Fish teamed with Tomas Berdych in doubles, but they lost their first match.
|FactSnippet No. 468,012 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Mardy Fish won his first-round match of doubles in Washington DC, partnering Grigor Dimitrov, but they conceded a walkover in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 468,010 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Mardy Fish went down in the second round of the 2012 Australian Open to Colombian Alejandro Falla.
|FactSnippet No. 468,004 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Mardy Fish played for the first time in the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, but was eliminated in the round-robin stage.
|FactSnippet No. 468,003 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Mardy Fish reached the quarterfinals at Wimbledon for the first time, after beating the 2010 finalist Tomas Berdych in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 468,001 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Mardy Fish reached the third round of the 2011 French Open, his best result at the tournament so far.
|FactSnippet No. 468,000 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Mardy Fish proceeded to win a second straight title, which was his second of the year and first on hard courts, at the Atlanta Tennis Championships.
|FactSnippet No. 467,998 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Mardy Fish faced Michael Llodra in the quarterfinals and Feliciano Lopez in the semifinals to reach the final.
|FactSnippet No. 467,996 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Mardy Fish advanced to the third round in Wimbledon men's singles, where he fell to Novak Djokovic in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 467,994 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Mardy Fish lost the final in five sets to Chilean Nicolas Massu.
|FactSnippet No. 467,983 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Mardy Fish spent his first few years as a pro playing in the Challenger and Futures circuits.
|FactSnippet No. 467,979 - en.wikipedia.org|