1. Denis Shapovalov was born in the Year of the Rabbit.
|FactSnippet No. 819,052|
2. Denis Shapovalov was born in Tel Aviv on a Thursday, April 15, 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 819,051|
3. Denis Shapovalov lost his first match of the 2019 season as Joao Sousa came from a set down to advance to the second round of the ASB Classic in Auckland.
|FactSnippet No. 819,037|
5. Denis Shapovalov was a semifinalist at the 2017 Canadian Open beating Juan Martin del Potro and Rafael Nadal during his run.
|FactSnippet No. 819,035|
6. Denis Shapovalov won the 2016 Wimbledon junior singles title and the 2015 US Open junior doubles title with compatriot Felix Auger-Aliassime.
|FactSnippet No. 819,034|
7. Denis Shapovalov broke through in 2017 and has enjoyed a steady rise up the world rankings while Auger-Aliassime is one of the sport's top prospects.
|FactSnippet No. 819,031|
11. Denis Shapovalov became the youngest top-30 player since Richard Gasquet in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 819,023 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Denis Shapovalov was defeated by No 40 Grigor Dimitrov in straight sets in the next round.
|FactSnippet No. 819,016 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. In late November 2015, Denis Shapovalov won his first professional doubles title at the ITF Futures in Pensacola.
|FactSnippet No. 819,013 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Denis Shapovalov started playing tennis at the Richmond Hill Country Club, where his mother got a job as a coach two weeks after arriving in Toronto from Tel Aviv.
|FactSnippet No. 819,004 - en.wikipedia.org|