1. Bernard Tomic began competing at professional events despite still a part of the juniors.
|FactSnippet No. 549,416|
2. Bernard Tomic was born on 21 October 1992, in Stuttgart, Germany, of Croatian and Bosnian descent, and is a professional tennis player, active since 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 549,415|
3. Bernard Tomic is known for winning several tournaments since he turned professional including 2014, 2015 Claro Open Colombia, 2013 Apia International Sydney and others.
|FactSnippet No. 549,409|
6. At the 2014 Miami Masters Bernard Tomic lost in a first round match against Jarkko Nieminen which lasted 28 minutes and 20 seconds, thus becoming the shortest recorded professional tennis match in Open Era history.
|FactSnippet No. 549,406|
7. Bernard Tomic is an Australian professional tennis player of Croatian heritage who as of 21 July 2014 is ranked World No 70 by the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP).
|FactSnippet No. 549,405|
10. Bernard Tomic wore Lotto clothing during the 2018 French Open qualifying, but was wearing Lacoste by the main draw.
|FactSnippet No. 549,399 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Bernard Tomic was first coached by Gold Coast tennis instructor Neil Guiney at age 7.
|FactSnippet No. 549,395 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Bernard Tomic won all three singles matches, defeating Gilles Simon, Radek Stepanek and Robby Ginepri.
|FactSnippet No. 549,394 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Bernard Tomic won his first match against Jack Sock in four sets.
|FactSnippet No. 549,391 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Bernard Tomic played for Australia at the 2016 Davis Cup where they faced the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 549,390 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Bernard Tomic was called back into the team in July 2011 for the tie against China.
|FactSnippet No. 549,388 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Bernard Tomic went on to lose to the 24th seed Kei Nishikori in four sets in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 549,383 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Bernard Tomic was then beaten handily by 8th seed Diego Schwartzman.
|FactSnippet No. 549,378 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Bernard Tomic opened against the 2015 Queens finalist Kevin Anderson who he defeated in straight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 549,370 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Bernard Tomic beat Aljaz Bedene to reach the quarterfinals before losing to the defending and eventual champion Nicolas Mahut.
|FactSnippet No. 549,369 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Bernard Tomic missed the 2016 Miami Masters and 2016 Monte-Carlo Masters due to his wrist injury.
|FactSnippet No. 549,365 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Bernard Tomic stated before his next tournament at 2016 Indian Wells that he would miss the 2016 Miami Masters due to a wrist injury.
|FactSnippet No. 549,363 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Bernard Tomic won his first match against Jack Sock in 4 sets.
|FactSnippet No. 549,362 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Bernard Tomic was eliminated in the semi-finals by eventual champion Milos Raonic in two tight sets.
|FactSnippet No. 549,358 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Bernard Tomic snapped his five match losing streak at the 2015 French Open where he was the 27th seed.
|FactSnippet No. 549,351 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Bernard Tomic lost in three sets to former World number 8 Janko Tipsarevic.
|FactSnippet No. 549,350 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Bernard Tomic started the year with quarterfinal appearances in Brisbane and Sydney before falling in the fourth round of the Australian Open to Tomas Berdych.
|FactSnippet No. 549,348 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. At the 2014 Hopman Cup Bernard Tomic lost to Milos Raonic but then he defeated Andreas Seppi and Grzegorz Panfil.
|FactSnippet No. 549,344 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Bernard Tomic snapped his 7-match losing streak at the 2012 Rogers Cup, defeating Michael Berrer in three sets before losing to the eventual champion Novak Djokovic in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 549,338 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Bernard Tomic was seeded fourth in his next event, the 2012 Aegon International but lost in three sets to Fabio Fognini in the second round after receiving a first round bye.
|FactSnippet No. 549,336 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Bernard Tomic was seeded twenty-fifth at the French Open, marking his first appearance as a seeded player in a Grand Slam tournament.
|FactSnippet No. 549,335 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. At the Barcelona Open, Bernard Tomic defeated Ernests Gulbis before losing to Albert Montanes in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 549,334 - en.wikipedia.org|
69. Bernard Tomic earned direct entry into the US Open, and defeated Michael Yani before losing to Marin Cilic in the second round.
|FactSnippet No. 549,327 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. Bernard Tomic contested the junior tournament and reached the semi-finals before being losing to the eventual champion, Andrey Kuznetsov.
|FactSnippet No. 549,317 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Bernard Tomic defeated Kittipong Wachiramanowong, Hsien-Yin Peng, Peerakiat Siriluethaiwattana and Kento Takeuchi en route to the final without dropping a set before losing to Yuichi Sugita in three sets.
|FactSnippet No. 549,314 - en.wikipedia.org|
84. Bernard Tomic went on to win the event, defeating the 25th, 11th, 8th and 1st seed before beating 10th seed Tsung-Hua Yang of Taiwan in the final.
|FactSnippet No. 549,309 - en.wikipedia.org|