1. In January 2010, it was reported that Phil Neville has applied for planning permission to build an eco-friendly home, which would be the first zero-carbon house in northwest England.
|FactSnippet No. 203,653 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Phil Neville has spoken out publicly against the dominance of foreign players in the English Premier League.
|FactSnippet No. 203,651 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Ahead of his testimonial in 2011, Phil Neville revealed he would spend the proceeds towards a supporters club and hotel near Old Trafford.
|FactSnippet No. 203,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Phil Neville made his first appearance for England in 1995 when he was picked by Terry Venables for the friendly against Japan.
|FactSnippet No. 203,647 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. On 2 February 2011, Phil Neville announced his retirement from football after almost 20 years playing at Manchester United.
|FactSnippet No. 203,646 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Phil Neville extended his stay at Old Trafford until June 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 203,645 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Phil Neville joined Manchester United as an apprentice upon leaving school in 1991, and captained the youth side to FA Youth Cup glory in his first season.
|FactSnippet No. 203,640 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Phil Neville spent his entire playing career at Old Trafford, making him a one-club man.
|FactSnippet No. 203,638 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Phil Neville was created on January 21, 1977 in Bury, Greater Manchester, Britain.
|FactSnippet No. 203,636|
15. Phil Neville is a poor pundit living in his brother's shadow but all he did was go a bit OTT after watching a couple of great Wolves performances.
|FactSnippet No. 203,629|
19. Phil Neville was a talented cricketer in his youth, and a contemporary of England all-rounder Andrew Flintoff in Lancashire's Under-19 side, captaining England Under-15s.
|FactSnippet No. 203,616 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. In February 2012, it was reported that Phil Neville would help England's Under-21s coaching staff in the absence of Stuart Pearce in the Under-21 European Championship qualifier against Belgium.
|FactSnippet No. 203,608 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Phil Neville was regularly picked for England squads, making his debut against China on 23 May 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 203,607 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On 9 April 2011, Phil Neville scored against Wolves, his 12th senior goal and his first in three years.
|FactSnippet No. 203,606 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. On 19 April 2009, Phil Neville scored his penalty to help knock out his former club, Manchester United, in a penalty shoot-out in the semi-finals of the FA Cup, he sent the keeper the wrong way, putting it low to the keeper's right.
|FactSnippet No. 203,605 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. On 8 August 2006, Phil Neville was announced as vice-captain to David Weir, and—on Weir's departure to Rangers in January 2007—he became the club captain.
|FactSnippet No. 203,604 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. In September 2003, Phil Neville received a warning from the FA regarding his future conduct for his behaviour after Manchester United's game against Arsenal.
|FactSnippet No. 203,602 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Phil Neville revealed he didn't think Newcastle United's squad was good enough and claimed they needed to start taking responsibility for their performances.
|FactSnippet No. 15,617|