1. On March 20, 2015, Rey Mysterio partnered with Extreme Tiger in a match against the tag team of Aguayo and Manik.
|FactSnippet No. 326,927 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Rey Mysterio has tattoos of his children's names on his right and left biceps, tattoos dedicated to his wife, Angie, and a tattoo with the initials EG for his best friend and fellow wrestler, Eddie Guerrero, who died in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 326,926 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Rey Mysterio entered at number 28, eliminating Luke Gallows but was eliminated by Baron Corbin.
|FactSnippet No. 326,919 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Rey Mysterio continued to feud with Punk, costing him a Money in the Bank qualifying match and defeating SES member Luke Gallows.
|FactSnippet No. 326,902 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Rey Mysterio quickly moved into a feud with the United States Champion John "Bradshaw" Layfield.
|FactSnippet No. 326,892 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Rey Mysterio was the second entrant in the 2006 Royal Rumble match.
|FactSnippet No. 326,890 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Rey Mysterio continued to feud with Raw's World Tag Team Champions, and found a tag team partner in World Heavyweight Champion Batista.
|FactSnippet No. 326,889 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. At the insistence of Vince McMahon, Rey Mysterio agreed to wear his mask again.
|FactSnippet No. 326,886 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Rey Mysterio wrestled a total of 10 matches in CMLL before returning to the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 326,883 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Rey Mysterio was finally forced to join the group after losing a match to Eddie Guerrero.
|FactSnippet No. 326,877 - en.wikipedia.org|