|FactSnippet No. 867,295|
48 Facts About Richard Harris
3. In 1985, Richard Harris was knighted by the Queen of Denmark.
|FactSnippet No. 867,287|
6. Richard Harris was vocal about his pride in his nationality, Goodwin saying that he once told the Sunday Times: "I'm proud to be called an Irishman.
|FactSnippet No. 867,281|
11. Richard Harris died at University College Hospital in Fitzrovia, London on 25 October 2002, aged 72.
|FactSnippet No. 867,271 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. Richard Harris chaired acting workshops and cast the university's production of Julius Caesar on November 1987.
|FactSnippet No. 867,266 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Richard Harris played the title role in the film Cromwell in 1970 opposite Alec Guinness as King Charles I of England.
|FactSnippet No. 867,260 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Richard Harris had a larger part in The Long and the Short and the Tall, playing a British soldier; Harris clashed with Laurence Harvey during filming.
|FactSnippet No. 867,259 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Richard Harris spent nearly a decade in obscurity, learning his profession on stages throughout the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 867,257 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Richard Harris appeared on stage and in many films, appearing as Frank Machin in This Sporting Life, for which he was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Actor, King Arthur in the 1967 film Camelot and the subsequent 1981 revival of the show.
|FactSnippet No. 867,252 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Richard Harris has not announced her presidential bid yet Sherrod Brown, Amy Klobuchar and Richard Blumenthal.
|FactSnippet No. 108,080|
31. Richard Harris has not announced her presidential bid Sherrod Brown, Amy Klobuchar and Richard Blumenthal.
|FactSnippet No. 108,077|
37. Richard Harris was a vocal supporter of the Provisional Irish Republican Army from 1973 until 1984.
|FactSnippet No. 41,813 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Richard Harris was a member of the Roman Catholic Knights of Malta, and was dubbed a knight by the Queen of Denmark in 1985.
|FactSnippet No. 41,811 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Richard Harris made part of the Bible TV movie project filmed as a cinema production for the TV, a project produced by Lux Vide Italy with the collaboration of Radio Televisione Italiana RAI and Channel 5 of France, and premiered in the United States in the channel TNT in the 1990s.
|FactSnippet No. 41,809 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. In 1992, Richard Harris had a supporting role in the film Patriot Games, as a fundraiser for the Provisional Irish Republican Army.
|FactSnippet No. 41,806 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Richard Harris starred in a Western for Samuel Fuller, Riata, which stopped production several weeks into filming.
|FactSnippet No. 41,803 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Richard Harris received an offer to support Kirk Douglas in a British war film, The Heroes of Telemark, directed by Anthony Mann, playing a Norwegian resistance leader.
|FactSnippet No. 41,800 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. For his role, Richard Harris won Best Actor in 1963 at the Cannes Film Festival and an Academy Award nomination.
|FactSnippet No. 41,799 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Richard Harris made his film debut in 1959 in the film Alive and Kicking, and played the lead role in The Ginger Man in the West End in 1959.
|FactSnippet No. 41,798 - en.wikipedia.org|