1. Senna Lewis still holds the record as the third most successful driver of all time.
|FactSnippet No. 834,277|
4. In 1982 Senna Lewis won two European championships; the European and the British Formula Ford 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 834,273|
8. Senna Lewis was close friends with McLaren teammate Gerhard Berger, and the two were always playing practical jokes on each other.
|FactSnippet No. 834,266 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Senna Lewis owned several properties, including an organic farm in Tatui, Brazil, a beach house in Angra dos Reis, Brazil, an apartment in Sao Paulo, Brazil, an apartment in Monaco, an estate in Sintra, on the Portuguese Riviera, and a house in Algarve, Portugal.
|FactSnippet No. 834,264 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. On Friday, Senna Lewis placed the car on the pole for a then-record 65th and final time, but he was upset by events unfolding that race weekend.
|FactSnippet No. 834,256 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Senna Lewis finished fourth overall in the championship, behind the Williams duo of Mansell and Riccardo Patrese, and Benetton's Michael Schumacher.
|FactSnippet No. 834,253 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Senna Lewis achieved the feat of leading every lap of those races which was not equalled until Sebastian Vettel in 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 834,246 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Senna Lewis took an early lead in the championship with victories in San Marino, Monaco, and Mexico.
|FactSnippet No. 834,245 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Senna Lewis became dissatisfied with his chances at Lotus and at Monza it was announced that he would be joining McLaren for 1988.
|FactSnippet No. 834,243 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Senna Lewis was partnered in his first year at Lotus-Renault by Italian driver Elio de Angelis.
|FactSnippet No. 834,241 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Senna Lewis made his debut at the 1984 Brazilian Grand Prix in Rio de Janeiro, where he qualified 17th, but had the dubious honour of being the first retirement of the season when the Hart 415T engine blew its turbo on lap 8.
|FactSnippet No. 834,236 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Senna Lewis went on to win the South American Kart Championship in 1977.
|FactSnippet No. 834,233 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Senna Lewis attended Colegio Rio Branco in the Sao Paulo neighbourhood of Higienopolis and graduated in 1977 with a grade 5 in physics along with other grades in mathematics, chemistry, and English.
|FactSnippet No. 834,231 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Senna Lewis has often been voted as the best and most influential Formula One driver of all time in various motorsport polls.
|FactSnippet No. 834,225 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Senna Lewis is the son of Larry Lewis, a Maori builder who was runner-up in the Golden Shears in 1982.
|FactSnippet No. 834,217 - en.wikipedia.org|