1. Shashi Tharoor is booked under Section 306 of the IPC, which attracts maximum punishment of 10 years.
|FactSnippet No. 830,734|
9. Shashi Tharoor was born on 9 March 1956 and is an Indian politician, writer and a former career international diplomat who was serving as Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 804,625 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Shashi Tharoor was born on 9 March 1956 and was an Indian politician, writer and a former career international diplomat who was serving as Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 796,930 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Shashi Tharoor is an outspoken supporter of the Campaign for the Establishment of a United Nations Parliamentary Assembly, an organisation which campaigns for democratic reformation of the United Nations, arguing that "United Nations needs to open its doors to elected representatives" Many note that it is his combination of wit, charm, wry humor, and intelligence that make him accessible and held in high esteem, both in India and abroad.
|FactSnippet No. 781,125 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Shashi Tharoor wrote in an Al Jazeera column that British Empire "conquered one of the richest countries in the world and reduced it to, after over two centuries of looting and exploitation, one of the poorest, most diseased and most illiterate countries on Earth by the time they left in 1947.
|FactSnippet No. 781,123 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Shashi Tharoor initiated new policy-planning activities on the Indian Ocean and represented India at various global events during his 11-month tenure as minister.
|FactSnippet No. 781,120 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Shashi Tharoor was the first Indian minister to visit Haiti after the devastating 2010 earthquake.
|FactSnippet No. 781,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Shashi Tharoor was then selected as a Minister of State in the Council of Ministers of Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
|FactSnippet No. 781,118 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Shashi Tharoor graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in history from St Stephen's College, University of Delhi.
|FactSnippet No. 781,111 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Shashi Tharoor spent his high school years at St Xavier's Collegiate School in Calcutta.
|FactSnippet No. 781,110 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Shashi Tharoor was born in London, United Kingdom to a Malayali family of Lily and Chandran Tharoor of Palakkad, Kerala.
|FactSnippet No. 781,109 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Shashi Tharoor was a contributing editor for Newsweek International for two years.
|FactSnippet No. 781,108 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Shashi Tharoor was born on 9 March 1956 and is an Indian politician, writer and a former career international diplomat who is currently serving as Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, since 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 781,104 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Shashi Tharoor gets it wrong again: Institution of democracy, not Jawaharlal Nehru set stage for 'chaiwalla' as PM.
|FactSnippet No. 126,137|
37. Shashi Tharoor said Sabarimala situation calls for 'extensive consultations and discussions among all stakeholders' rather than 'political drama'.
|FactSnippet No. 69,380|
38. Shashi Tharoor had waded into a controversy at the Bangalore Literature Festival on Sunday.
|FactSnippet No. 57,800|
39. Shashi Tharoor had waded into a controversy at the Bangalore Literature Festival on Sunday last by.
|FactSnippet No. 57,797|
41. Shashi Tharoor had waded into a controversy at the Bangalore Literature Festival Sunday last by claiming.
|FactSnippet No. 29,127|
42. Shashi Tharoor attacks PM Modi again, calls him hero on white stallion with upraised sword.
|FactSnippet No. 29,126|
43. Shashi Tharoor renewed took another jibe at PM Modi saying there have been lot of contradictions in PM's style of work in the past four and a half years.
|FactSnippet No. 10,208|
44. Shashi Tharoor sends legal notice to Ravi Shankar Prasad—'Apologise within 48 hrs or face action'.
|FactSnippet No. 10,207|
46. Shashi Tharoor asks why BJP has not built bigger statue for.
|FactSnippet No. 10,204|
47. Shashi Tharoor asks why BJP has not built bigger statue for the Mahatma.
|FactSnippet No. 10,203|
51. Shashi Tharoor began writing at the age of 6, and his first published story appeared in the Sunday edition of The Free Press Journal, in Mumbai at age 10.
|FactSnippet No. 7,380 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Shashi Tharoor is notable for his eloquence while speaking, as demonstrated by the popularity of his speeches on online platforms such as YouTube.
|FactSnippet No. 7,378 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. In 2012 Shashi Tharoor was re-inducted into the Union Council of Ministers by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with the portfolio of minister of state for HRD.
|FactSnippet No. 7,372 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. In March 2009 Shashi Tharoor contested the Indian General Elections as a candidate for the Congress Party in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
|FactSnippet No. 7,369 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. Shashi Tharoor was an international adviser to the International Committee of the Red Cross in Geneva from 2008 to 2011.
|FactSnippet No. 7,368 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. On 9 February 2007, Shashi Tharoor resigned from the post of Under-Secretary-General and left the UN on 1 April 2007.
|FactSnippet No. 7,366 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Shashi Tharoor is a member of the Indian National Congress and served as an official spokesperson for the party from January to October 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 7,362 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Shashi Tharoor is an Indian politician, writer and a former career international diplomat who is currently serving as Member of Parliament, Lok Sabha from Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, since 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 7,361 - en.wikipedia.org|