1. In 2006, Sofia Coppola had a child with boyfriend Thomas Mars, a French singer.
|FactSnippet No. 828,690|
5. Sofia Coppola was born in New York City while her father was filming The Godfather.
|FactSnippet No. 828,683|
6. On May 28, 2017, Sofia Coppola was awarded the Best Director Award at the Cannes Film Festival for The Beguiled, making her the second ever woman to win the award.
|FactSnippet No. 828,678 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Sofia Coppola was nominated for three Academy Awards for her film Lost in Translation, in the categories of Best Picture, Best Director, and Best Original Screenplay.
|FactSnippet No. 828,675 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. Sofia Coppola went to Tokyo and started filming without Murray officially signing on yet, hoping that he would show up.
|FactSnippet No. 828,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In March 2014, it was reported that Sofia Coppola was in negotiations to direct a live-action adaptation of The Little Mermaid from a script by Caroline Thompson.
|FactSnippet No. 828,640 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. In November 2010, Sofia Coppola was interviewed by Joel Coen, who professed his admiration of her work, at the DGA screening of Somewhere in New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 828,639 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. At the 2017 Cannes Film Festival, Sofia Coppola became the second woman in the festival's history to win the Best Director award, for the drama film The Beguiled.
|FactSnippet No. 828,633 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. In 2010, with the drama Somewhere, Sofia Coppola became the first American woman to win the Golden Lion, the top prize at the Venice Film Festival.
|FactSnippet No. 828,632 - en.wikipedia.org|