1. Stephanie Izard is an American chef and television personality best known as the first female chef to win Bravo's Top Chef, taking the title during its fourth season.
|FactSnippet No. 49,461 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. Stephanie Izard received a James Beard Foundation Award for "Best Chef: Great Lakes" in 2013 for her work at Girl and the Goat.
|FactSnippet No. 49,463 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. In 2017, Stephanie Izard competed in the Food Network series Iron Chef Gauntlet, where she overall defeated chefs Bobby Flay, Michael Symon, and Masaharu Morimoto to obtain the title of Iron Chef.
|FactSnippet No. 49,464 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Stephanie Izard's earned a degree in sociology from the University of Michigan in 1998 before attending the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts Scottsdale, graduating in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 49,466 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Stephanie Izard made an appearance of Food Network's Iron Chef America where she competed against, and ultimately lost to, Iron Chef Michael Symon in a head-to-head bread competition.
|FactSnippet No. 49,470 - en.wikipedia.org|