1. In November 2017, Tammy Baldwin co-sponsored legislation designed to strengthen opioid safety in the Department of Veterans Affairs.
|FactSnippet No. 452,006 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. On October 20, 2013, Tammy Baldwin was one of sixteen female Democratic Senators to sign a letter endorsing Hillary Clinton as the Democratic nominee in the 2016 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 452,003 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In November 2013, Tammy Baldwin introduced a bill that would "bring greater government transparency, oversight and due process whenever authorities use information gathered for intelligence purposes to make domestic non-terrorism cases against Americans.
|FactSnippet No. 451,996 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On November 6, 2012, Tammy Baldwin became the first openly gay candidate to be elected to the US Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 451,990 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2012, Tammy Baldwin became the first openly gay person elected to the US Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 451,977 - en.wikipedia.org|