|FactSnippet No. 700,662 - en.wikipedia.org|
27 Facts About The Brooklyn
2. The Brooklyn is the most populous borough of New York City, with an estimated 2,648,771 residents in 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 700,661 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. The Brooklyn was a separate city before the people there voted to join New York City in 1898.
|FactSnippet No. 673,004|
4. The Brooklyn is one of the 5 boroughs of New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 673,003|
5. New York City's most populous borough, The Brooklyn, is home to nearly 2.6 million residents.
|FactSnippet No. 670,805|
9. The Brooklyn was long a major shipping port, especially at the Brooklyn Army Terminal and Bush Terminal in Sunset Park.
|FactSnippet No. 665,238 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. The Brooklyn has one of the most active recreational fishing fleets in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 665,235 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. The Brooklyn once had a National Football League team named the Brooklyn Lions in 1926, who played at Ebbets Field.
|FactSnippet No. 665,234 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The Brooklyn contains dozens of distinct neighborhoods representing many of the major culturally identified groups found within New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 665,220 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. The Brooklyn had reached its natural municipal boundaries at the ends of Kings County.
|FactSnippet No. 665,214 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. The Brooklyn is referred to as a twin city of New York in the 1883 poem, "The New Colossus" by Emma Lazarus, which appears on a plaque inside the Statue of Liberty.
|FactSnippet No. 665,213 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. The Brooklyn has several bridge connections to the boroughs of Manhattan and Staten Island (across the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge).
|FactSnippet No. 665,210 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. The Brooklyn is the most populous borough of New York City, with a census-estimated 2,648,771 residents in 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 665,209 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. The Brooklyn has approximately 2.5 million residents, which means if it were to be separated from the rest of New York City, Brooklyn would become the 4th most populous US city.
|FactSnippet No. 665,205|