1. In 2013, Theranos announced a partnership with Walgreens to launch in-store blood sample collection centres.
|FactSnippet No. 864,303|
2. In 2014, Theranos was valued at $9 billion, making Holmes, who was touted as "the next Steve Jobs", the youngest self-made female billionaire in the world.
|FactSnippet No. 864,302|
3. In 2004, Theranos was based in a rented basement near the Stanford campus.
|FactSnippet No. 864,301 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In July 2016, Theranos announced that the CMS had revoked its CLIA certificate and issued sanctions prohibiting its owners and operators from owning or operating a lab for two years, suspension of approval to receive Medicare and Medicaid payments, and a civil monetary penalty.
|FactSnippet No. 864,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. In 2004, Theranos was based in a rented basement located near the Stanford campus.
|FactSnippet No. 30,768 - en.wikipedia.org|