1. Tim Conway was offered the chance to be the lead in a spin-off series entitled "Mr Tudball.
|FactSnippet No. 829,999|
11. Tim Conway starred in the 1977 comedy film The Billion Dollar Hobo.
|FactSnippet No. 795,647 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Tim Conway earned another Emmy Award nomination, this time for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series.
|FactSnippet No. 219,279|
16. Around this time, Tim Conway was given the chance to be part of a few Disney films.
|FactSnippet No. 219,275|
20. In 2013, Tim Conway was interviewed by Conan O'Brien and revealed that Korman actually wet himself from laughing so hard.
|FactSnippet No. 219,267|
21. Tim Conway was born on December 15, 1933 in Willoughby, Ohio.
|FactSnippet No. 219,264|
26. Tim Conway shared a nostalgic black-and-white image of them both and wrote, "Mrs Wiggins, please send a dozen roses to Carol Burnett for her birthday.
|FactSnippet No. 219,253|
30. Tim Conway became a comical performer on The Carol Burnett Show, with characters such as "The Old Man" and "Mr Tudball".
|FactSnippet No. 219,245|
32. Tim Conway got into comedy when he started writing and performing comedy skits between morning movies on CBS.
|FactSnippet No. 219,242|
34. Tim Conway earned writing credits for several films, including The Billion Dollar Hobo, The Prize Fighter (1979) and The Longshot (1986).
|FactSnippet No. 219,239|
35. Tim Conway scored his first headlining role with Rango, in which he played an inept Texas Ranger, but the show failed to gain traction after debuting in January 1967.
|FactSnippet No. 219,238|
38. Tim Conway was quoted in an interview on the Disney Channel, stating that, "Pasquale has done more with Dorf then I ever imagined.
|FactSnippet No. 219,229 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. In 2018, Tim Conway was seen promoting The Carol Burnett Show and other classic television series on the MeTV television network.
|FactSnippet No. 219,220 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Tim Conway won another Emmy Award for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for his role as Bucky Bright in the 30 Rock episode "Subway Hero", which initially aired on April 17, 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 219,217 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Tim Conway was part of one of the most infamous network TV programming catastrophes ever: Turn-On, a counter-cultural sketch comedy show on ABC was derided as a ripoff of NBC's Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In.
|FactSnippet No. 219,215 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Tim Conway said, "Borgnine was 'like a big teddy bear' and 'a very pleasant person to be around' when he worked with him on the World War Two sitcom 'McHale's Navy'.
|FactSnippet No. 219,214 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. Tim Conway was born in Willoughby, Ohio, a suburb of Cleveland, and grew up in nearby Chagrin Falls.
|FactSnippet No. 219,210 - en.wikipedia.org|