1. Troy Barnes was acquaintance of Troy Barnes, who was a popular athlete at the time, and harbored a crush on him.
|FactSnippet No. 594,523 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Troy Barnes gets involved in a conspiracy intrigue with Jeff, Annie and Dean Pelton, when he mysteriously poses as Jeff's fake Conspiracy Theories night school class teacher, "Professor Professorson" in the episode "Conspiracy Theories and Interior Design.
|FactSnippet No. 594,495 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Troy Barnes is not good at his job and the school cannot afford more manpower but at an off-campus bar mitzvah, Chang strikes up a friendship with a gaggle of pre-teens and somehow recruits them into his ranks as the "Changlorious Basterds" (described in "Pillows and Blankets" as being "like Inglourious Basterds, but with 'Chang' instead of 'In'").
|FactSnippet No. 594,491 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Troy Barnes eventually joins the study group in the episode "Asian Population Studies" after being voted in over Rich.
|FactSnippet No. 594,489 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Troy Barnes is described by Vice Dean Laybourne as a "pansexual imp", and when once called a "fruit" by student Leonard ("Messianic Myths and Ancient Peoples"), Pelton mentioned offhandedly that the term was "barely the whole truth.
|FactSnippet No. 594,486 - en.wikipedia.org|