1. Tyra Banks discussed the racism in the modeling industry with Cosmopolitanwriter Jamie Diamond in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 843,516|
14. Tyra Banks told Variety: "I've always been insanely inspired by attractions like Disneyland and Universal Studios and have wanted to bring that spirit of adventure and storytelling to the world of modelling.
|FactSnippet No. 830,245|
15. Tyra Banks told WWD that she was inspired by Disneyland and has a specific narrative built into her concept, which she is keeping mum for now.
|FactSnippet No. 830,243|
17. Tyra Banks is known for hosting the reality TV program America's Next Top Model and her own talk show, The Tyra Show, for which she won two Emmy Awards.
|FactSnippet No. 806,120|
27. Tyra Banks dated American actor Will Smith for two or three months previously.
|FactSnippet No. 774,878|
30. Tyra Banks went on to host The Tyra Banks Show from 2005 to 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 774,872|
36. Tyra Banks showed people like Meek Mill that there is a full head of natural, luxurious hair under those lace front wigs.
|FactSnippet No. 774,864|
39. In 2012, Deadline Hollywood reported that Tyra Banks would co-create and produce an ABC comedy series based on her teenage years titled Fivehead.
|FactSnippet No. 774,855 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Tyra Banks is a contributor of the Vogue Italia website.
|FactSnippet No. 774,850 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Tyra Banks completed the Executive Education Training Program in February 2012, earning a certificate.
|FactSnippet No. 7,966 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. In 2014, Tyra Banks founded the cosmetics brand Tyra Beauty, which she completed a non-degree certificate program at Harvard Business School specifically for.
|FactSnippet No. 7,960 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Tyra Banks is now a contributor of the Vogue Italia website.
|FactSnippet No. 7,955 - en.wikipedia.org|
68. In 2017, Tyra Banks replaced Nick Cannon as host of America's Got Talent for its 12th season.
|FactSnippet No. 7,948 - en.wikipedia.org|