1. Wembley Stadium is located in a quiet residential area with some offices mixed in.
|FactSnippet No. 860,462|
2. Wembley Stadium is within walking distance from Wembley Central metro station, which is served by the Bakerloo line and the London Overground metro.
|FactSnippet No. 860,461|
3. Wembley Stadium officially opened on the 19th of May 2007 with the FA Cup final between Chelsea and Manchester United.
|FactSnippet No. 860,459|
4. Wembley Stadium is, after Camp Nou, the second largest stadium in Europe and the standard playing venue of the English national team.
|FactSnippet No. 860,457|
5. Wembley Stadium features in the opening scene of the film The King's Speech.
|FactSnippet No. 860,456 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Wembley Stadium became a musical venue in August 1972 with The London Rock and Roll Show, an all star concert.
|FactSnippet No. 860,455 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On 18 June 1963, Wembley Stadium hosted a heavyweight boxing match between London native boxer Henry Cooper and American rising star Muhammad Ali in front of 35,000 spectators.
|FactSnippet No. 860,454 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Wembley Stadium hosted the Final of the Speedway World Team Cup in 1968, 1970 and 1973 won by Great Britain and Sweden (1970).
|FactSnippet No. 860,452 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Wembley Stadium was the main venue for the 1948 Summer Olympics, with Fanny Blankers-Koen and Emil Zatopek among the notable winners in athletics.
|FactSnippet No. 860,449 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Wembley Stadium hosted Take That Present: The Circus Live for four nights in summer 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 860,430 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Since the new Wembley Stadium opened in 2007 Wembley has hosted games during the NFL regular season.
|FactSnippet No. 137,214 - en.wikipedia.org|