1. Advaita Vedanta has had many teachers over the centuries in many teachers in different countries.
|FactSnippet No. 622,401|
3. Advaita Vedanta is based on the inquiry into the sacred texts of the Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita and Brahma Sutras.
|FactSnippet No. 622,394|
6. Advaita Vedanta refers to the identity of the true Self, Atman, which is pure consciousness, and the highest Reality, Brahman, which is pure consciousness.
|FactSnippet No. 622,390|
11. Advaita Vedanta influenced Krishna Vaishnavism in the different parts of India.
|FactSnippet No. 622,379 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Advaita Vedanta travelled all over India to help restore the study of the Vedas.
|FactSnippet No. 622,368 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Advaita Vedanta establishes its truths, in part, from the oldest Principal Upanishads, the Brahma Sutras, the Bhagavad Gita and numerous other Hindu texts.
|FactSnippet No. 622,359 - en.wikipedia.org|