|FactSnippet No. 429,435 - en.wikipedia.org|
33 Facts About Alice Cooper
3. Alice Cooper wrote the foreword to the Gary McCord book Ryder Cup and participated in the second All*Star Cup in Newport, Wales.
|FactSnippet No. 429,433 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Alice Cooper is a longtime baseball fan, supporting the Arizona Diamondbacks and Detroit Tigers.
|FactSnippet No. 429,428 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Alice Cooper had as far back as 1969 said that it was music from the mid-sixties, and particularly from British bands the Beatles, the Who, and the Rolling Stones, as well as the Yardbirds, that had the greatest influence on him.
|FactSnippet No. 429,424 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In May 2010, Alice Cooper made an appearance during the beginning of the season finale of the reality-show American Idol, in which he sang "School's Out".
|FactSnippet No. 429,413 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Alice Cooper had a brief appearance as the abusive stepfather of Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare On Elm Street film Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare.
|FactSnippet No. 429,405 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. In 1987, Alice Cooper made a brief appearance as a vagrant in the horror movie Prince of Darkness, directed by John Carpenter.
|FactSnippet No. 429,402 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Alice Cooper led celebrities in raising money to remodel the famous Hollywood Sign in Los Angeles, California.
|FactSnippet No. 429,398 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In 1978, a sobered Alice Cooper used his experience in the sanitarium as the inspiration for his semi-autobiographical album From the Inside, which he co-wrote with Bernie Taupin; it spawned yet another US Top 20 hit ballad, "How You Gonna See Me Now".
|FactSnippet No. 429,396 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Alice Cooper was born in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Ether Moroni Furnier.
|FactSnippet No. 429,387 - en.wikipedia.org|
32. Alice Cooper is known for his sociable and witty personality offstage, with The Rolling Stone Album Guide calling him the world's most "beloved heavy metal entertainer".
|FactSnippet No. 429,385 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Alice Cooper was born on Vincent Damon Furnier; February 4, 1948 and is an American singer, songwriter, and actor whose career spans over fifty years.
|FactSnippet No. 429,383 - en.wikipedia.org|