1. American Samoa reported a population of 194,320 in its 2016 census.
|FactSnippet No. 817,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. The Supreme Court of American Samoa is the court of highest jurisdiction.
|FactSnippet No. 817,269 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. American Samoa is an unincorporated, unorganized territory of the United States, not all provisions of the US Constitution apply.
|FactSnippet No. 817,263|
8. American Samoa is a group of seven islands located about 2,600 miles southwest of Hawaii.
|FactSnippet No. 817,257|
13. American Samoa is an unincorporated territory of the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 817,248|
14. American Samoa is an "unincorporated" territory, meaning that not all provisions and protections of the United States Constitution apply there.
|FactSnippet No. 817,247|
20. American Samoa gets broadcasts of the National Rugby League in Australia on free-to-air television.
|FactSnippet No. 817,236 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. American Samoa is home to the National Park of American Samoa.
|FactSnippet No. 817,230 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. American Samoa is administratively divided into three districts—Eastern District, Western District, and Manu'a District—and two "unorganized" atolls, Swains Island and the uninhabited Rose Atoll.
|FactSnippet No. 817,226 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Government of American Samoa is defined under the Constitution of American Samoa as an unincorporated territory; the Ratification Act of 1929 vested all civil, judicial, and military powers in the President of the United States of America.
|FactSnippet No. 817,219 - en.wikipedia.org|