1. The Baltimore Orioles finished with a awesome record of 108 victories to just 54 defeats in 1970, and featured three 20-game winners.
|FactSnippet No. 136,144|
3. The Baltimore Orioles gave Elias the title of executive vice president.
|FactSnippet No. 136,141|
6. On June 27, 2014, the Baltimore Orioles announced since their win in New York against the New York Yankees they will wear their 'new orange' jerseys every Saturday for the rest of the 2014 season both home and away.
|FactSnippet No. 113,693 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. On September 16, the Baltimore Orioles clinched the division for the first time since 1997 with a win against the Toronto Blue Jays as well as making it back to the postseason for the second time in three years.
|FactSnippet No. 113,691 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On September 18, the Baltimore Orioles played their 114th errorless game of the season, setting a new MLB record for the most errorless games in one season since 1900.
|FactSnippet No. 113,690 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. On May 6, the Baltimore Orioles played a 17-inning game against the Boston Red Sox, the first game since 1925 in which both teams used a position player as a pitcher.
|FactSnippet No. 113,687 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On February 4, 2011, the Baltimore Orioles signed free agent Vladimir Guerrero to be the team's designated hitter.
|FactSnippet No. 113,686 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. The Baltimore Orioles started off the first couple weeks of the season near the top of their division as players such as Nick Markakis and newcomer Luke Scott led the team offensively.
|FactSnippet No. 113,685 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. In the 2006 World Baseball Classic, the Baltimore Orioles contributed more players than any other major league team, with eleven players suiting up for their home nations.
|FactSnippet No. 113,683 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In a rare event on March 28, 1999, the Baltimore Orioles staged an exhibition series against the Cuban national team in Havana.
|FactSnippet No. 113,681 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. The Baltimore Orioles added volatile slugger Albert Belle, but the team's woes continued in the 1999 season, with stars like Rafael Palmeiro, Roberto Alomar, and Eric Davis leaving in free agency.
|FactSnippet No. 113,680 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. The Baltimore Orioles returned to contention in those first two seasons at Camden Yards, only to finish in third place both times.
|FactSnippet No. 113,677 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. The Baltimore Orioles defeated the Chicago White Sox in the ALCS thanks to a 10th-inning homer by Tito Landrum in the deciding game.
|FactSnippet No. 113,675 - en.wikipedia.org|