1. Bank of England has issued new £5 and £10 notes in polymer form.
|FactSnippet No. 217,102 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. The Bank of England is a member of the European Central Bank and part of its General Council.
|FactSnippet No. 217,094|
4. From this date on, the Bank of England became known as the 'Old Lady of Threadneedle Street'.
|FactSnippet No. 217,084|
5. The Bank of England kept monetary policy unchanged repeatedly saying no-del Brexit is not a likely scenario.
|FactSnippet No. 217,078|
8. The Bank of England offered a bleak outlook for the UK.
|FactSnippet No. 217,074|
9. The Bank of England is refusing to release around $550 million in gold owned by Venezuela back to the country over the UK regulator's claim of growing uncertainty about Caracas's intentions for the 14 More.
|FactSnippet No. 128,720|
13. Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom and the model on which most modern central banks have been based.
|FactSnippet No. 119,983 - en.wikipedia.org|