1. Bill Kristol added, "Fox seems to be doing great without me being on all the time, I hope I'm doing ok being on all the other networks some of the time.
|FactSnippet No. 851,998|
5. Bill Kristol was a vocal supporter of the 2006 Lebanon War, stating that the war is "our war too", referring to the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 851,992 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. Bill Kristol served as a foreign policy advisor for Senator John McCain's presidential campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 851,990 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 1976, Bill Kristol worked for Daniel Patrick Moynihan's United States Senate campaign, serving as deputy issues director during the Democratic primary.
|FactSnippet No. 851,988 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Bill Kristol graduated in 1970 from Collegiate School, a preparatory school for boys in New York City.
|FactSnippet No. 851,987 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. In response to Iran's nuclear program, Bill Kristol supports strong sanctions.
|FactSnippet No. 175,513 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. Bill Kristol was one of many conservatives to publicly oppose Bush's second US Supreme Court nominee, Harriet Miers.
|FactSnippet No. 175,511 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Bill Kristol wrote a weekly opinion column for The New York Times from January 7, 2008 to January 26, 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 175,505 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. In 1976, Bill Kristol worked for Daniel Patrick Moynihan's US Senate campaign, serving as deputy issues director during the Democratic primary.
|FactSnippet No. 175,504 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Bill Kristol was born on December 23, 1952 in New York City, into a Jewish family.
|FactSnippet No. 175,503 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Bill Kristol takes CNN's David Gregory to task when he says there's still an "opportunity" for Trump to heal divides in America and take some accountability for the racist, divisive, hate-filled rhetoric we've been hearing from him for years.
|FactSnippet No. 15,796|
35. Bill Kristol calls on Fox News anchors to quit the network.
|FactSnippet No. 15,795|