1. In 2007, Brad Paisley hit the road on his "Bonfires and Amplifiers" tour, and his fifth full album went gold, producing another two No 1 hits.
|FactSnippet No. 839,993|
28. Brad Paisley was raised in a small town in West Virginia.
|FactSnippet No. 776,403|
30. In 1999, Brad Paisley was invited to sing at the Grand Ole Opry, and he began doing as many shows there as his schedule would allow—a trend that echoed his more traditional sound.
|FactSnippet No. 776,401|
32. Brad Paisley enrolled in a music business curriculum at Belmont University.
|FactSnippet No. 776,396|
36. On May 28, 1999, Brad Paisley made his debut at the Grand Ole Opry.
|FactSnippet No. 776,391|
38. Brad Paisley made many contacts during his various internships, including scouts from EMI Music Publishing.
|FactSnippet No. 776,389|
40. Brad Paisley is selected as the member of Grand Ole Opry.
|FactSnippet No. 776,386|
42. Brad Paisley performed in a concert to celebrate the 90th birthday of the Grand Ole Opry, with footage scheduled to be released in a documentary at the end of the year.
|FactSnippet No. 776,384|
44. Brad Paisley was so popular with listeners that he was invited to join the program as a full-time musician, opening for acts such as The Judds and Roy Clark.
|FactSnippet No. 776,381|
47. Brad Paisley is often seen playing this model of guitar, such as in the 2017 Netflix original Brad Paisley's Comedy Rodeo.
|FactSnippet No. 776,378 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. On November 11, Brad Paisley announced on Twitter that the title of the album would be Love and War, which was released in April 2017.
|FactSnippet No. 776,372 - en.wikipedia.org|
56. On March 5, 2010, Brad Paisley slipped and fell performing his last song of the set, "Alcohol", at a concert at the North Charleston Coliseum in Charleston, South Carolina, on the final date of the American Saturday Night Tour.
|FactSnippet No. 776,366 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. Brad Paisley announced on January 26, 2009, that he would be embarking on a new tour named American Saturday Night, with Dierks Bentley and Jimmy Wayne opening for most of the shows.
|FactSnippet No. 776,363 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Brad Paisley is the only child of Douglas Edward "Doug" Paisley, who worked for the West Virginia Department of Transportation, and Sandra Jean "Sandy" Paisley, a teacher.
|FactSnippet No. 776,352 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Brad Paisley has earned country music's crowning achievement, becoming a member of the Grand Ole Opry.
|FactSnippet No. 776,350 - en.wikipedia.org|
67. Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley marked their 11th year co-hosting the CMA Awards on Wednesday night, with the pair opening the show with their now-signature monologue.
|FactSnippet No. 125,082|
69. Brad Paisley usually takes a backseat to Carrie Underwood when it comes to dazzling the audience at the CMA Awards with wardrobe changes.
|FactSnippet No. 125,079|
71. Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will host the Country Music Association awards together for the 11th consecutive year and said they hope to "give everybody a bunch of laughs", especially in light of recent news and events.
|FactSnippet No. 99,346|
74. Brad Paisley turns to the King of Country for solace in his new song "Bucked Off.
|FactSnippet No. 99,338|
82. Brad Paisley is a household name, both for his music and his hilarious commercial with retired quarterback Peyton Manning.
|FactSnippet No. 68,901|
83. Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will host the Country Music Association awards together for the 11th consecutive year and said they hope to "give everybody a bunch of laughs", especially in.
|FactSnippet No. 68,900|
86. Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley will host the biggest night in country music for the 11th consecutive year.
|FactSnippet No. 11,702|
91. Brad Paisley records his studio albums, in most part, with the backing of his live band, The Drama Kings.
|FactSnippet No. 1,311 - en.wikipedia.org|
92. Brad Paisley released "Without a Fight", a duet with Demi Lovato, on May 13, 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 1,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
94. On October 19, 2011, Brad Paisley made a voice cameo as various background characters in the South Park episode "Bass to Mouth".
|FactSnippet No. 1,305 - en.wikipedia.org|
98. Brad Paisley contributed two original songs to the Disney Pixar's film Cars.
|FactSnippet No. 1,299 - en.wikipedia.org|
99. On February 17, 2001, Brad Paisley was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry.
|FactSnippet No. 1,298 - en.wikipedia.org|
100. Brad Paisley was born on October 28, 1972, in Glen Dale, West Virginia.
|FactSnippet No. 1,297 - en.wikipedia.org|