|FactSnippet No. 844,559|
20 Facts About Clinton Foundation
2. Hillary Clinton Foundation is not planning to run for president in 2020, her campaign chairman John Podesta said recently.
|FactSnippet No. 844,553|
4. In 2013, Hillary Clinton Foundation established a partnership between the foundation and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to gather and study data on the progress of women and girls around the world since the United Nations Fourth World Conference On Women in Beijing in 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 844,545 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. The Clinton Foundation is fluent in the language of feel-good corporate jargon.
|FactSnippet No. 184,010|
8. The Clinton Foundation is still operating all over the world.
|FactSnippet No. 184,007|
9. The Clinton Foundation is a scam, a sham, and a money laundering outfit.
|FactSnippet No. 184,005|
12. The Clinton Foundation was used for the Clintons to provide quid pro quo deals to their donors.
|FactSnippet No. 183,999|
13. The Clinton Foundation has demonstrably improved the lives of millions of people across America and around the world while earning top ratings from charity watchdog groups in the process.
|FactSnippet No. 183,995|
14. The Clinton Foundation has not charged FEMA for bottled water or other relief items.
|FactSnippet No. 183,993|
15. The Clinton Foundation operates as a public charity, conducting its own charitable programs.
|FactSnippet No. 183,985|
16. The Clinton Foundation does most of its charitable work itself.
|FactSnippet No. 183,978|
17. The Clinton Foundation is "organized crime" at its finest, and we are financing it.
|FactSnippet No. 183,977|
18. The Clinton Foundation recently posted its consolidated statement of activities for 2017 and it shows contributions have all but dried up.
|FactSnippet No. 183,976|
19. The Clinton Foundation has suffered a massive decrease in donations over a three-year span according to financial documents posted by a website called Zero Hedge.
|FactSnippet No. 183,975|