1. Cory Booker was helping people far before his political career started.
|FactSnippet No. 838,635|
3. In 2013, when Cory Booker was the mayor of Newark, New Jersey, he was very responsive to tweets.
|FactSnippet No. 838,633|
9. On February 1, 2019, Cory Booker announced his campaign for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2020 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 838,622 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. Cory Booker joined Twitter in August 2008, and it didn't take long for him to gain traction there.
|FactSnippet No. 812,713|
19. In 1992, Cory Booker recounted in his column for The Stanford Daily that as a 15-year-old kissing a friend on New Year's Eve, he reached for her breast, had his hand pushed away once, and then "reached [his] 'mark.
|FactSnippet No. 812,709 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Cory Booker delivered a commencement address to Stanford University graduates on June 17, 2012, at Stanford Stadium.
|FactSnippet No. 812,704 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Cory Booker generated controversy on May 12, 2012, when he appeared on Meet The Press as a surrogate for the reelection campaign of Barack Obama and made remarks that were critical of that campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 812,699 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Cory Booker supports a single-payer health care plan: in September 2017, he joined Bernie Sanders and 14 other co-sponsors in submitting a single-payer health care plan to congress called the "Medicare for All" bill.
|FactSnippet No. 812,695 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. Cory Booker attended Stanford University, where he received an undergraduate and master's degree in 1991 and 1992, respectively.
|FactSnippet No. 812,672 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Cory Booker is interviewing potential campaign managers as his team works to quickly fill the key post for a likely presidential bid, a source familiar with the process tells NBC News.
|FactSnippet No. 127,641|
48. Cory Booker will campaign for Mississippi Democratic Senate candidate Mike Espy on Monday, according to two Democratic officials with knowledge of his plans.
|FactSnippet No. 127,639|
50. Cory Booker had a simple answer on Tuesday when Yahoo Finance Editor in Chief Andy Serwer asked if he is considering a run for the presidency in 2020.
|FactSnippet No. 127,636|
51. Cory Booker is signing on as an original backer of the criminal justice package backed by President Donald Trump, giving the deal valuable momentum with Democrats even as it splits the Senate GOP.
|FactSnippet No. 127,635|
53. Cory Booker has proposed that the United States government should give every poor child $50,000 when they turn 18.
|FactSnippet No. 102,095|
54. Cory Booker confirmed in an interview with Yahoo Finance that he's mulling a run for president in 2020, though right now he's focused on his work in the Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 102,092|
55. Cory Booker calls for Justice Department probe of Georgia governor's race.
|FactSnippet No. 102,091|
57. Cory Booker said he was hoping for a floor vote on a bill he co-sponsored to protect special counsel Robert Mueller from being fired.
|FactSnippet No. 102,086|
60. Kamala Harris and Cory Booker should run, Moore said they would not stand a chance facing Trump.
|FactSnippet No. 69,982|
61. Cory Booker appeared on The Daily Show and spoke about how the country goes forward after the 2018 midterms.
|FactSnippet No. 58,475|
62. Cory Booker spent part of his Tuesday in the rain talking to passing motorists, wielding a sign telling surprised New Jerseyites to vote and.
|FactSnippet No. 58,473|
65. Cory Booker slammed North Dakota's voter identification law as he campaigned for fellow Democrat Heidi.
|FactSnippet No. 34,960|
66. Cory Booker cleared to run for Senate, White House at same time.
|FactSnippet No. 34,958|
68. Cory Booker is a vegan from New Jersey whose towering speeches often center around his own inner-city neighborhood.
|FactSnippet No. 29,199|
71. In May 2013, Cory Booker gave the commencement address at Washington University in St Louis and received an honorary doctorate of law.
|FactSnippet No. 23,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Cory Booker received another honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree in December 2010 from Yeshiva University for "his bold vision for Newark and setting a national standard for urban transformation".
|FactSnippet No. 23,165 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. In May 2009, Cory Booker received an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from the Newark-based New Jersey Institute of Technology for "his outstanding career in public service as the Mayor of Newark".
|FactSnippet No. 23,164 - en.wikipedia.org|
78. In September 2017, Cory Booker joined Bernie Sanders and 14 other co-sponsors in submitting a single-payer health care plan to Congress called the "Medicare for All" bill.
|FactSnippet No. 23,159 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Cory Booker has called the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act imperfect, said it needs to be improved, and wants to control health care costs.
|FactSnippet No. 23,158 - en.wikipedia.org|
80. Cory Booker sits on the board of advisers of the political action committee Democrats for Education Reform, was on the board of Alliance for School Choice until 2008, co-founded the Excellent Education For Everyone, a board member of the Black Alliance for Educational Options, and has spoken favorably of StudentsFirst.
|FactSnippet No. 23,157 - en.wikipedia.org|
83. On October 10, 2010, Cory Booker established Let's Move! Newark as part of First Lady Michelle Obama's national Let's Move! initiative against childhood obesity.
|FactSnippet No. 23,149 - en.wikipedia.org|
90. Cory Booker cleared to run for president, Senate simultaneously after New Jersey enacts 'Cory's Law'.
|FactSnippet No. 14,902|