1. David Coulthard owns a midnight blue 1971 Mercedes-Benz W113 280 SL built on the same day he was born.
|FactSnippet No. 305,718 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. David Coulthard was appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire in the 2010 Birthday Honours for services to motorsport.
|FactSnippet No. 305,716 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. David Coulthard has lived for some time in Monaco, and owns homes in London, Belgium and Switzerland.
|FactSnippet No. 305,708 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. David Coulthard presented Channel 4's highlights of the 2017 Race of Champions.
|FactSnippet No. 305,692 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. David Coulthard was offered a presenting role on Top Gear alongside Jordan but turned down the offer because "Channel 4 pulled a blinder".
|FactSnippet No. 305,691 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. David Coulthard was eliminated in the quarter-finals of the racing group having taken a time penalty, losing to Heikki Kovalainen.
|FactSnippet No. 305,681 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. David Coulthard was unable to finish the race, when his car was hit by Williams driver Nico Rosberg and Coulthard's car was sent into the path of Rosberg's teammate Kazuki Nakajima.
|FactSnippet No. 305,679 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. David Coulthard took the final points of his career with seventh place in Singapore.
|FactSnippet No. 305,678 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. David Coulthard secured Red Bull Racing's first podium position by finishing 3rd in Monaco.
|FactSnippet No. 305,668 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. David Coulthard achieved points three times during this period—in Germany, Turkey and Japan.
|FactSnippet No. 305,665 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. David Coulthard was offered a testing role at Ferrari, which he declined as he decided to remain in a race seat.
|FactSnippet No. 305,663 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. David Coulthard finished seventh in the Drivers' Championship, scoring 51 points, and helped McLaren clinch third in the Constructors' Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 305,660 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. David Coulthard began the season by taking victory in Australia and retired in Malaysia when his car developed an electrical problem.
|FactSnippet No. 305,658 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. David Coulthard was again partnered at McLaren by Raikkonen for 2003.
|FactSnippet No. 305,657 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. David Coulthard finished the season fifth in the Drivers' Championship, with 41 points, and McLaren finished third in the Constructors' Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 305,655 - en.wikipedia.org|
52. At the Canadian Grand Prix, David Coulthard took his second consecutive podium by finishing second.
|FactSnippet No. 305,653 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. David Coulthard finished third in the Drivers' Championship, with 73 points, and McLaren finished second in the Constructors' Champions.
|FactSnippet No. 305,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. David Coulthard was involved in a multi-car collision on the first lap in Italy.
|FactSnippet No. 305,649 - en.wikipedia.org|
57. David Coulthard managed to clinch second place in San Marino before suffering from another gearbox issue at Monaco.
|FactSnippet No. 305,646 - en.wikipedia.org|
59. David Coulthard came third in the Drivers' Championship, behind Schumacher and Hakkinen, and helped McLaren clinch the Constructors' Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 305,644 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. David Coulthard managed to finish in third place in the Drivers' Championship, tied on points with Benetton driver Jean Alesi, with McLaren securing fourth in the Constructors' Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 305,643 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. David Coulthard managed to secure seventh place in the Drivers' Championship and McLaren finished fourth in the Constructors' Championship.
|FactSnippet No. 305,640 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. David Coulthard rounded these results by finishing outside the points-scoring positions in Portugal and Japan.
|FactSnippet No. 305,639 - en.wikipedia.org|
66. David Coulthard took pole position and led a majority of the race to take his first Formula One race victory.
|FactSnippet No. 305,635 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. David Coulthard was born on 27 March 1971 in Twynholm, Kirkcudbrightshire, Scotland one of three children of Duncan Coulthard and Elizabeth Joyce Coulthard nee Marshall.
|FactSnippet No. 305,625 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. David Coulthard retired from Formula One racing at the end of 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 305,623 - en.wikipedia.org|
76. David Coulthard won five races throughout 1999 and 2000 before finishing 2nd in the Drivers' Championship to Michael Schumacher in 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 305,622 - en.wikipedia.org|
77. David Coulthard began karting at the age of eleven and achieved early success before progressing to car racing in the British Formula Ford Championship and the Formula 3000 series.
|FactSnippet No. 305,621 - en.wikipedia.org|