1. Dolores O'Riordan was recording in London at the time of her passing, but nothing else is known right now, according to her publicist.
|FactSnippet No. 174,727|
6. Dolores O'Riordan is the lead singer for internationally known Irish band, The Cranberries.
|FactSnippet No. 174,708|
10. In 1990 Dolores O'Riordan replied to an advertisement for a singer for a band, then called The Cranberries Saw Us.
|FactSnippet No. 174,703|
15. Dolores O'Riordan lived in Howth County Dublin with her husband and children.
|FactSnippet No. 174,697|
21. Dolores O'Riordan announced that The Cranberries would be getting back together while promoting her album "No Baggage" in 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 174,686|
22. Dolores O'Riordan became the lead singer for The Cranberries after winning the role at an audition in 1990.
|FactSnippet No. 174,685|
23. Dolores O'Riordan had the opportunity to perform Ave Maria along with Luciano Pavarotti in 1995.
|FactSnippet No. 174,684|
24. Dolores O'Riordan got to meet Pope John Paul II twice, once in 2001 and another time in 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 174,683|
25. Dolores O'Riordan was raised as a Roman Catholic and was a huge fan of The Pope.
|FactSnippet No. 174,682|
27. Dolores O'Riordan was born and raised in a town called Ballybricken, in County Limerick, Ireland.
|FactSnippet No. 174,679|
28. Dolores O'Riordan was an Irish musician, singer and songwriter, best known as the lead vocalist of the rock band The Cranberries, whose hit songs include 'Linger' and 'Zombie.
|FactSnippet No. 174,677|
32. In November 2014, Dolores O'Riordan was arrested and charged in connection with air rage on an Aer Lingus flight from New York to Shannon.
|FactSnippet No. 174,673 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Dolores O'Riordan remained with the band as well as with The Cranberries, until her unexpected death in January 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 174,672 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Dolores O'Riordan was born 6 September 1971 in Ballybricken, County Limerick, the youngest of nine children, two of whom died in infancy.
|FactSnippet No. 174,666 - en.wikipedia.org|