|FactSnippet No. 326,015 - en.wikipedia.org|
37 Facts About Gary Hart
8. Gary Hart is an Advisory Board member for the Partnership for a Secure America, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to recreating the bipartisan center in American national security and foreign policy.
|FactSnippet No. 326,006 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Gary Hart met with aviation executives in Montreal, Canada, on September 5, 2001, to warn of terrorist attacks.
|FactSnippet No. 326,001 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. Gary Hart competed in the New Hampshire primary and received 4,888 votes, about 4 percent.
|FactSnippet No. 326,000 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. New York Times opined that some compared Gary Hart's press conference to Richard Nixon's "Last Press Conference" of November 7, 1962, in which Nixon blamed the media for his loss in the 1962 California gubernatorial election and did not take responsibility for his own actions.
|FactSnippet No. 325,999 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. On May 8, 1987, a week after the story broke, Gary Hart suspended his campaign after the Washington Post threatened to run a story about a woman Hart had dated while separated from his wife, and his wife and daughter became similar subjects of interest for tabloid journalists.
|FactSnippet No. 325,998 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Gary Hart insisted that his interest in Rice was limited to her working as a campaign aide.
|FactSnippet No. 325,997 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. At the time of his announcement, Gary Hart was a little-known senator and barely received above 1 percent in the polls against better-known candidates such as Walter Mondale, John Glenn and Jesse Jackson.
|FactSnippet No. 325,990 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On December 2, 1981, Gary Hart was one of only four senators to vote against an amendment to President Reagan's MX missiles proposal that would divert the silo system by $334 million as well as earmark further research for other methods that would allow giant missiles to be based.
|FactSnippet No. 325,986 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. Gary Hart was special assistant to the solicitor of the United States Department of the Interior from 1965 to 1967.
|FactSnippet No. 325,980 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Gary Hart has written several books, including a biography of President James Monroe.
|FactSnippet No. 325,976 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Gary Hart earned a doctorate in politics from the University of Oxford and has written for outlets such as the Huffington Post.
|FactSnippet No. 325,975 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Gary Hart managed Senator George McGovern's successful campaign for the 1972 Democratic presidential nomination and McGovern's unsuccessful general election campaign against President Richard Nixon.
|FactSnippet No. 325,969 - en.wikipedia.org|