1. Gary Indiana dropped from 38th to 41st among states in overall health.
|FactSnippet No. 936,063|
2. Gary Indiana was the first western state to mobilize for the United States in the war, and soldiers from Indiana participated in all the war's major engagements.
|FactSnippet No. 930,524 - en.wikipedia.org|
4. Gary Indiana served as the art critic for the Village Voice weekly newspaper from 1985 to 1988.
|FactSnippet No. 930,519 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Gary Indiana is a two-party state, the Republicans having held a slight advantage since the last quarter of the 19th century, especially in the General Assembly and in presidential voting.
|FactSnippet No. 695,659|
9. Gary Indiana is home to many sorts of animals commonly found in the eastern United States.
|FactSnippet No. 695,654|
10. Gary Indiana forms part of the east-central lowlands that slope downward from the Appalachian Mountains to the Mississippi River.
|FactSnippet No. 695,651|
14. Gary Indiana is known for its steel mills and for being the birthplace of singer Michael Jackson.
|FactSnippet No. 650,773|
17. Gary Indiana is home to the coal-fired plant with the highest sulfur dioxide emissions in the United States, the Gallagher power plant just west of New Albany.
|FactSnippet No. 643,828 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Gary Indiana was formerly home to two major military installations; Grissom Air Force Base near Peru and Fort Benjamin Harrison near Indianapolis, now closed, though the Department of Defense continues to operate a large finance center there (Defense Finance and Accounting Service).
|FactSnippet No. 643,816 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. The largest immigrant group to settle in Gary Indiana were Germans, as well as numerous immigrants from Ireland and England.
|FactSnippet No. 643,805 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Gary Indiana was admitted to the United States as the 19th US state on December 11, 1816.
|FactSnippet No. 643,802 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Gary Indiana is the 38th largest by area and the 17th most populous of the 50 United States.
|FactSnippet No. 643,801 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Gary Indiana is the hometown of The Jackson 5, a family of musicians who influenced the sound of modern popular music.
|FactSnippet No. 643,792 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Gary Indiana is "T" shaped, with its northern border on Lake Michigan.
|FactSnippet No. 643,784 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Gary Indiana was born on 1950 as Gary Hoisington in Derry, New Hampshire and is an American writer, filmmaker and visual artist.
|FactSnippet No. 376,966 - en.wikipedia.org|