1. Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, education, technology, telecommunications, and transportation.
|FactSnippet No. 125,704 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Chicago is home to the Barack Obama Presidential Center being built in Hyde Park on the city's South Side.
|FactSnippet No. 125,705 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Chicago is located in northeastern Illinois on the southwestern shores of freshwater Lake Michigan.
|FactSnippet No. 125,712 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In 2016, Chicago was ranked the sixth-most walkable large city in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 125,714 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. Chicago was the base of commercial operations for industrialists John Crerar, John Whitfield Bunn, Richard Teller Crane, Marshall Field, John Farwell, Julius Rosenwald and many other commercial visionaries who laid the foundation for Midwestern and global industry.
|FactSnippet No. 125,721 - en.wikipedia.org|
19. Chicago is a major world financial center, with the second-largest central business district in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 125,722 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Late in the 19th century, Chicago was part of the bicycle craze, with the Western Wheel Company, which introduced stamping to the production process and significantly reduced costs, while early in the 20th century, the city was part of the automobile revolution, hosting the Brass Era car builder Bugmobile, which was founded there in 1907.
|FactSnippet No. 125,725 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Many of the city's financial institutions, such as the CBOT and the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, are located within a section of downtown called "The Loop", which is an eight-block by five-block area of city streets that is encircled by elevated rail tracks.
|FactSnippet No. 125,726 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Ford Motor Company has an automobile assembly plant on the South Side in Hegewisch, and most of the facilities of the Port of Chicago are on the South Side.
|FactSnippet No. 125,727 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. The new DW60 is the first in the United States and is the sixth tallest in the US Chicago was the first city in the world to ever erect a ferris wheel.
|FactSnippet No. 125,729 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Additionally, Chicago is one of the eight cities in the United States to have won championships in the four major professional leagues and, along with Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia and Washington, is one of five cities to have won soccer championships as well.
|FactSnippet No. 125,732 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Chicago is home to a number of national radio shows, including Beyond the Beltway with Bruce DuMont on Sunday evenings.
|FactSnippet No. 125,738 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Chicago is a major transportation hub in the United States.
|FactSnippet No. 125,741 - en.wikipedia.org|