|FactSnippet No. 606,281|
37 Facts About Gavin Williamson
16. Gavin Williamson was appointed defence secretary on 2 November 2017 after the resignation of Michael Fallon the previous evening.
|FactSnippet No. 544,671|
17. Gavin Williamson previously worked in the Staffordshire pottery industry and for an architectural design firm.
|FactSnippet No. 544,670|
19. In December 2018, Gavin Williamson expressed "grave" and "very deep concerns" about the Chinese telecommunications company Huawei providing technology to upgrade Britain's services to 5G.
|FactSnippet No. 535,581 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Gavin Williamson was appointed Secretary of State for Defence on 2 November 2017 after the resignation of Sir Michael Fallon the preceding evening.
|FactSnippet No. 518,158 - en.wikipedia.org|
28. Gavin Williamson has worked for a Staffordshire pottery firm that made and sold ceramic tableware, of which he became co-owner, and for an architectural design firm until he became an MP in 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 518,153 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. Gavin Williamson voted against an investigation into Tony Blair's role in the Iraq War.
|FactSnippet No. 23,631 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. Gavin Williamson supported the United Kingdom's remain campaign during the 2016 EU membership referendum.
|FactSnippet No. 23,630 - en.wikipedia.org|