1. In 1990, aged 22, Grant Shapps founded PrintHouse Corporation, a design, print, website creation and marketing business in London, based on a collapsed printing business he purchased from the receiver.
|FactSnippet No. 312,576 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. In October 2017, Grant Shapps called for Theresa May's resignation, saying that the party could not "bury its head in the sand" in the wake of the June election.
|FactSnippet No. 312,574 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. On 28 November 2015, Grant Shapps stood down as minister of state due to allegations of bullying within the Conservative Party.
|FactSnippet No. 312,570 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In September 2012, Grant Shapps was appointed Co-Chairman of the Conservative Party in Cameron's first major reshuffle.
|FactSnippet No. 312,564 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In May 2010, Grant Shapps became housing and local government minister within the Communities and Local Government department and immediately repealed Home Information Pack legislation.
|FactSnippet No. 312,560 - en.wikipedia.org|