|FactSnippet No. 417,139 - en.wikipedia.org|
22 Facts About James Baker
2. James Baker began service on the Rice University Board of Trustees in 1993.
|FactSnippet No. 417,138 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. James Baker was portrayed in the film by British actor Tom Wilkinson.
|FactSnippet No. 417,133 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. James Baker became the first American statesman to negotiate directly and officially with Palestinians in the Madrid Conference of 1991, which was the first comprehensive peace conference that involved every party involved in the Arab-Israeli conflict and the conference was designed to address all outstanding issues.
|FactSnippet No. 417,130 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. James Baker called for Israel to "lay aside once and for all, the unrealistic vision of a greater Israel", cease the construction of Israeli settlements in West Bank and Gaza, forswear annexation of more territory, and to treat Palestinians "as neighbors who deserve political rights".
|FactSnippet No. 417,128 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. James Baker warned publicly, "I will recommend to the President that the United States make no further contributions, voluntary or assessed, to any international organization which makes any changes in the PLO's status as an observer organization.
|FactSnippet No. 417,127 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. James Baker blocked the recognition of Palestine by threatening to cut funding to agencies in the United Nations.
|FactSnippet No. 417,126 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. James Baker resigned to serve as campaign manager of Ford's unsuccessful 1976 election campaign.
|FactSnippet No. 417,119 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. James Baker served as a United Nations envoy to Western Sahara and as a consultant to Enron.
|FactSnippet No. 417,112 - en.wikipedia.org|