|FactSnippet No. 135,328|
14 Facts About Jerome Corsi
2. Wall Street Journal: Jerome Corsi says he expects to be indicted by Mueller investigation.
|FactSnippet No. 135,327|
3. Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi expects to be charged in Mueller probe.
|FactSnippet No. 135,326|
5. Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi says he expects to be indicted by Mueller.
|FactSnippet No. 110,255|
6. Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi says Mueller told him he will be indicted for perjury.
|FactSnippet No. 110,254|
7. Roger Stone pal Jerome Corsi says Mueller is planning to indict him.
|FactSnippet No. 110,250|
8. Roger Stone associate Jerome Corsi cancels interview amid Mueller probe.
|FactSnippet No. 110,249|
9. On the topic in April 2005, Jerome Corsi wrote "An atomic Iran is imminent.
|FactSnippet No. 92,662 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In 2007 Jerome Corsi wrote that he himself is not a Republican and complained that "the Republican Party is controlled by what used to be called the 'Rockefeller Wing'".
|FactSnippet No. 92,656 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. In March 2008 Jerome Corsi claimed in WorldNetDaily that a "Muslim terrorist group with ties to criminal drug networks and al-Qaida" has given "strong support" to John McCain.
|FactSnippet No. 92,655 - en.wikipedia.org|
12. In 2018, Jerome Corsi was subpoenaed to testify in the Special Counsel investigation, reportedly for his contacts with Roger Stone.
|FactSnippet No. 92,650 - en.wikipedia.org|
14. In 1972 Jerome Corsi published his doctoral dissertation, Prior Restraint, Prior Punishment, and Political Dissent: A Moral and Legal Evaluation, which discussed the 1968 Democratic National Convention and Vietnam War protests in the context of government tolerance of "internal political activism.
|FactSnippet No. 92,646 - en.wikipedia.org|