1. On 14 November 2017, Katherine Jenkins announced that she and Levitas were expecting their second child, due in 2018.
|FactSnippet No. 75,092 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. In November 2008 Katherine Jenkins revealed to the Daily Mail that when she was a student she had taken class A drugs and cannabis.
|FactSnippet No. 75,087 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. In April 2017, Katherine Jenkins appeared on Operation: Magic, a one-off magic show on ITV1, acting as the assistant to magician and Britain's Got Talent winner Richard Jones.
|FactSnippet No. 75,083 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. On 23 December 2006, Katherine Jenkins appeared on ITV's Parkinson show, backed by the Froncysyllte Male Voice Choir and a brass band.
|FactSnippet No. 75,076 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. On 12 November 2009, Katherine Jenkins performed a duet with cellist Julian Lloyd Webber for Children in Need at the Royal Albert Hall.
|FactSnippet No. 75,070 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. In July 2007 Katherine Jenkins gave a concert at Margam Park in south Wales, performing alongside Paul Potts and Juan Diego Florez.
|FactSnippet No. 75,065 - en.wikipedia.org|
16. In 2015, Katherine Jenkins provided the spoken word vocals to the track "A Perfect Life" on Steven Wilson's album Hand.
|FactSnippet No. 75,063 - en.wikipedia.org|