1. Kid Rock has no part of the day-to-day operations, including decisions regarding employees.
|FactSnippet No. 820,185|
4. In May 2000, Kid Rock released the compilation album " The History Of Rock", behind the single "American Bad Ass".
|FactSnippet No. 812,735 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Kid Rock donated the $122,000 he had raised by selling "Kid Rock for US Senate" merchandise to a voter registration group.
|FactSnippet No. 785,897 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Kid Rock donated $122,000, raised by selling "Kid Rock for US Senate" merchandise, to a voter registration group.
|FactSnippet No. 785,896 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In support of the album, Kid Rock performed on the Cocky Tour in 2002 and opened for Aerosmith with Run DMC on The Girls Of Summer Tour During this period, Uncle Kracker began his solo career full time.
|FactSnippet No. 785,893 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. In May of 2000, Kid Rock released the compilation album " The History Of Rock", behind the single "American Bad Ass".
|FactSnippet No. 785,889 - en.wikipedia.org|
13. Kid Rock was born Robert Ritchie on January 17, 1971 in Romeo, Michigan, a small rural town north of the Detroit metro area.
|FactSnippet No. 245,529|
16. Kid Rock is a supporter of people in the United States Military.
|FactSnippet No. 245,521|
17. In 2000, Kid Rock released The History of Rock, an album that mostly had old songs from before he became famous, along with two new songs.
|FactSnippet No. 245,520|
18. Kid Rock recorded most of the album with Austin rockers Band of Heathens.
|FactSnippet No. 245,519|
20. Kid Rock spent his childhood in the rural town of Romeo, Michigan, near Detroit, in a lakefront home with six acres of land.
|FactSnippet No. 245,509|
21. Kid Rock admitted in the interview that the song "Johnny Cash" is a tribute to his redneck princess, who's "outdoor obsessions outstrip even his own.
|FactSnippet No. 245,501|
24. Kid Rock has clashed with animal rights activists over his love of hunting and was a vocal supporter of Donald Trump in the 2017 presidential election.
|FactSnippet No. 245,494|
25. Kid Rock was born Robert James Ritchie on January 17, 1971, in Romeo, Michigan, a small rural town north of the Detroit metro area.
|FactSnippet No. 245,493|
28. Kid Rock took a page out of the Tyler Perry playbook.
|FactSnippet No. 245,487|
32. Kid Rock pays off layaways for hundreds of Nashville families.
|FactSnippet No. 245,477|
35. Kid Rock pays off thousands of dollars of layaway at Walmart in Chri.
|FactSnippet No. 245,470|
38. Kid Rock helps Nashville families by paying for layaway gifts.
|FactSnippet No. 245,465|
41. Kid Rock pays off layaway debts at his local Walmart ahead of Christmas.
|FactSnippet No. 245,459|
49. In 2010, Kid Rock released his country-oriented eighth studio album, Born Free, produced by Rick Rubin, and featuring guest appearances by Sheryl Crow and Bob Seger.
|FactSnippet No. 245,444 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. In July 2007, Kid Rock was featured in the cover of Rolling Stone magazine for the second time.
|FactSnippet No. 245,442 - en.wikipedia.org|