1. In February 2010, Kurt Warner received the annual Bart Starr Award, given for outstanding character and leadership in the home, on the field and in the community.
|FactSnippet No. 464,314 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Kurt Warner has appeared in several public service announcements for Civitan International, promoting his and Brenda's volunteer efforts and their work with the developmentally disabled.
|FactSnippet No. 464,309 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Kurt Warner appeared as the host of The Moment, a reality series on USA Network, in 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 464,308 - en.wikipedia.org|
7. On February 9, 2010, Kurt Warner was a surprise guest on the final episode of The Jay Leno Show.
|FactSnippet No. 464,307 - en.wikipedia.org|
8. Kurt Warner made a guest appearance on Disney's The Suite Life on Deck as himself, in the episode "Any Given Fantasy" which aired on January 18, 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 464,306 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Kurt Warner teamed with play-by-play announcers Chris Rose or Chris Myers to call regional games.
|FactSnippet No. 464,304 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Kurt Warner served as an analyst for the NFL Network's coverage of the 2010 Arena Football League playoffs.
|FactSnippet No. 464,303 - en.wikipedia.org|
11. Kurt Warner was still hoping to get an NFL tryout, but with that possibility appearing dim and the long hours at the Hy-Vee for minimum wage taking their toll, Warner began his Arena League career.
|FactSnippet No. 464,301 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. Kurt Warner officially announced his retirement from the National Football League in January 2010.
|FactSnippet No. 464,292 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Kurt Warner tied the NFL record for consecutive playoff games with at least three touchdown passes.
|FactSnippet No. 464,291 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. Kurt Warner became one of the very few quarterbacks in NFL history to throw more touchdowns than incompletions (4) in a playoff game.
|FactSnippet No. 464,290 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. On December 29, 2009, Kurt Warner was named an alternate quarterback for the NFC team in the 2010 Pro Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 464,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
24. Kurt Warner continued to suffer from post-concussion symptoms and on November 29, 2009, he was deactivated against the Tennessee Titans, breaking his consecutive starts streak at 41 straight games.
|FactSnippet No. 464,288 - en.wikipedia.org|
25. On November 1, 2009, Kurt Warner threw a career-high-equaling five interceptions during a loss to the Carolina Panthers.
|FactSnippet No. 464,287 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. On September 20, 2009, Kurt Warner broke the NFL's single-game record for completion percentage in the regular season, completing 24 of 26 passing for 243 yards and two touchdowns.
|FactSnippet No. 464,286 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. On February 27, 2009 Kurt Warner became a free agent and went on to have talks with the San Francisco 49ers.
|FactSnippet No. 464,285 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. On December 16, 2008, Kurt Warner was named the starting quarterback for the NFC team in the 2009 Pro Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 464,281 - en.wikipedia.org|
31. Kurt Warner received FedEx Air Player of the Week honors for his performance during weeks 9 and 11 of the season.
|FactSnippet No. 464,280 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Kurt Warner posted three relatively mediocre performances before injuring his groin and being replaced by former starter Josh McCown.
|FactSnippet No. 464,273 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. In early 2005, Kurt Warner signed a one-year, $4-million contract with the Arizona Cardinals, and was quickly named the starter by coach Dennis Green.
|FactSnippet No. 464,272 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Kurt Warner was named the NFL MVP for the second time in three seasons, giving the Rams their third winner in as many years.
|FactSnippet No. 464,271 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Kurt Warner went unselected by the Cleveland Browns, who chose no Rams and whose only quarterback selection was Scott Milanovich.
|FactSnippet No. 464,267 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Kurt Warner often cites this starting point when telling of his rise to NFL stardom in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 464,264 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Kurt Warner was invited to try out for the Green Bay Packers' training camp in 1994, but was released before the regular season began.
|FactSnippet No. 464,262 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. Kurt Warner is one of only two players to win the Super Bowl in their first season as a starter, the other being Tom Brady.
|FactSnippet No. 464,259 - en.wikipedia.org|