1. M C Mary Kom registered a unanimous 5:0 win over Kazakhstan's Aigerim Kassenayeva in the flyweight category.
|FactSnippet No. 145,333|
2. M C Mary Kom made the Incheon Games a memorable one winning her first gold in an Asian Games.
|FactSnippet No. 145,328|
6. M C Mary Kom had halted in Delhi on her way to the Punjab where the National Games were being held.
|FactSnippet No. 145,322|
9. M C Mary Kom was born to a family of farmers in Kangethei, Manipur.
|FactSnippet No. 145,319|
18. New Delhi: Home favourite M C Mary Kom will look to grab her historic sixth crown when she will begin her campaign at the Aiba Women's World Boxing.
|FactSnippet No. 145,300|
20. M C Mary Kom will take on Wu Yu of China in the quarterfinals on Tuesday.
|FactSnippet No. 145,293|
23. M C Mary Kom is an animal rights activist, and supporter of PETA India, starring in an ad to call for an end to the use of elephants in circuses.
|FactSnippet No. 145,289 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. M C Mary Kom was born in Kangathei village, Moirang Lamkhai in Churachandpur district of rural Manipur in eastern India.
|FactSnippet No. 145,282 - en.wikipedia.org|