1. Michael Irvin told lineman Everett McIver to get out of his chair, because he was going to get his haircut before McIver.
|FactSnippet No. 222,495|
2. Michael Irvin was married to a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader and had two kids at the time.
|FactSnippet No. 222,493|
4. Michael Irvin is one of the few talking heads on NFL Network I can even listen to anymore.
|FactSnippet No. 222,491|
17. Michael Irvin is known as one of "The Triplets" along with Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith.
|FactSnippet No. 222,472|
20. Michael Irvin was inducted into Dallas Cowboys Ring of Honor in 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 222,467|
21. Michael Irvin was pro football's leading receiver in 1991, collecting 93 passes for 1,523 yards, and he appeared in the Pro Bowl.
|FactSnippet No. 222,463|
28. Michael Irvin was, after all, Aikman's favorite receiver and close friend during a 1990s glory era in which they won three Super Bowls together and carved Pro Football Hall of Fame careers.
|FactSnippet No. 222,445|
33. Michael Irvin was pulled over in Plano, Texas, for speeding on November 25, 2005.
|FactSnippet No. 222,440 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. Michael Irvin was inducted into the Hall of Fame on August 4, 2007 in Canton, Ohio.
|FactSnippet No. 222,436 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Michael Irvin finished his career with 750 receptions for 11,904 yards (21st all-time in the NFL) and 65 touchdowns.
|FactSnippet No. 222,432 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. Michael Irvin was the last Tom Landry-coached player to retire from the NFL.
|FactSnippet No. 222,431 - en.wikipedia.org|
41. Michael Irvin was inducted into the University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame in 2000.
|FactSnippet No. 222,424 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Michael Irvin skipped his final year of eligibility at Miami and declared for the 1988 NFL Draft.
|FactSnippet No. 222,423 - en.wikipedia.org|