1. N'Golo Kante commuted to Boulogne for training on a kick scooter, although the midfielder has since upgraded to a Mini Cooper.
|FactSnippet No. 185,370|
2. N'Golo Kante has managed to stay out of the spotlight despite his rise and rise in the Premier League.
|FactSnippet No. 185,369|
3. N'Golo Kante completed a £32m move to Chelsea from Leicester City on 16 July 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 185,368|
4. N'Golo Kante scored one goal and made four assists in 37 appearances in the Premier League to help Leicester win the title against the odds.
|FactSnippet No. 185,367|
16. N'Golo Kante made his senior international debut for France in 2016 and signed with Chelsea for a reported fee of $32 million.
|FactSnippet No. 185,339|
17. N'Golo Kante joined Leicester City for a fee of £5.6 million in 2015.
|FactSnippet No. 185,338|
22. N'Golo Kante has become a vital player at international level, already making 36 appearances for France despite only making his debut in March 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 185,310|
23. N'Golo Kante joined Chelsea for a reported £30 million in 2016 and enjoyed a seamless transition, instantly becoming a vital cog in Antonio Conte's title-winning side in his debut season.
|FactSnippet No. 185,308|
26. On Friday, Chelsea announced that N'Golo Kante had signed a contract keeping him at Stamford Bridge until June 2023.
|FactSnippet No. 185,305|
32. On 13 March 2017, N'Golo Kante was named man of the match and scored the only goal in the 51st minute, in an FA Cup quarter-final win over Manchester United at Stamford Bridge.
|FactSnippet No. 185,297 - en.wikipedia.org|
34. On 15 August 2016, N'Golo Kante made his competitive debut in their season opener against West Ham United.
|FactSnippet No. 185,295 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. N'Golo Kante made his senior international debut for France in 2016.
|FactSnippet No. 185,289 - en.wikipedia.org|