1. Nawaz Sharif has already undergone two open heart surgeries in London.
|FactSnippet No. 841,090|
3. In 1981 Nawaz Sharif was appointed finance minister of the Punjab by the Zia government, and in 1985 he was elected chief minister of the province.
|FactSnippet No. 771,298|
15. In 1981, Nawaz Sharif was appointed finance minister of Punjab Province by the Zia government.
|FactSnippet No. 771,283|
19. Nawaz Sharif denied any wrongdoing, but the Supreme Court voted in July 2017 to disqualify him from holding office.
|FactSnippet No. 771,277|
26. Nawaz Sharif visited London on 30 April 2014 and met David Cameron and other officials, and delivered a keynote address at the Pakistan Investment Conference.
|FactSnippet No. 771,262 - en.wikipedia.org|
27. Nawaz Sharif called upon the Obama administration to "make clear its enduring commitment to Pakistan's stability and economic growth.
|FactSnippet No. 771,261 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. Nawaz Sharif announced Pakistan would aid China it its fight against the East Turkestan Islamic Movement.
|FactSnippet No. 771,258 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. On 27 October 2016, Nawaz Sharif hosted the 15th ministerial meeting of Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program, and proposed an Open Skies Agreement between the countries.
|FactSnippet No. 771,257 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Nawaz Sharif attempted to convince Saudi Arabia to prevent Sharif from returning until after the January 2008 elections.
|FactSnippet No. 771,248 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Nawaz Sharif was prevented from leaving the airplane and he was deported to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, within hours.
|FactSnippet No. 771,247 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Nawaz Sharif travelled to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where he was taken to a residence managed and controlled by the Saudi government, and provided a Saudi loan to establish a steel mill.
|FactSnippet No. 771,245 - en.wikipedia.org|
42. Nawaz Sharif strengthened Pakistan's relations with the Muslim world, Turkey, and Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 771,238 - en.wikipedia.org|
44. Nawaz Sharif built Pakistan's first major motorway, the M2 Motorway, called the Autobahn of South Asia.
|FactSnippet No. 771,236 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Nawaz Sharif refused to accept this act and raised a challenge at the Supreme Court of Pakistan.
|FactSnippet No. 771,233 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. In 1991, Nawaz Sharif founded and authorised the Pakistan Antarctic Programme under the scientific directions of National Institute of Oceanography, with the Pakistan Navy's Weapons Engineering Division, and first established the Jinnah Antarctic Station and Polar Research Cell.
|FactSnippet No. 771,229 - en.wikipedia.org|
55. Nawaz Sharif extended membership of Economic Cooperation Organization to all Central Asian Muslim countries, to unite them into a Muslim Bloc.
|FactSnippet No. 771,221 - en.wikipedia.org|
60. Nawaz Sharif invested in Saudi Arabia and other oil-rich Arab countries to rebuild his steel empire.
|FactSnippet No. 771,213 - en.wikipedia.org|
61. In 1976, Nawaz Sharif joined the Pakistan Muslim League, a conservative front rooted in the Punjab province.
|FactSnippet No. 771,211 - en.wikipedia.org|
62. Nawaz Sharif suffered financial losses when his family's steel business was appropriated under the nationalisation policies of former Prime minister Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
|FactSnippet No. 771,209 - en.wikipedia.org|
63. Nawaz Sharif was born in Lahore, Punjab, on 25 December 1949.
|FactSnippet No. 771,208 - en.wikipedia.org|
64. Nawaz Sharif is the elder brother of Shehbaz Sharif, who served as the Chief Minister of Punjab.
|FactSnippet No. 771,207 - en.wikipedia.org|
65. Nawaz Sharif was one of five billionaires elected to Pakistan's National Assembly in 2013.
|FactSnippet No. 520,779 - en.wikipedia.org|
73. Nawaz Sharif supported the Saudi-led intervention in Bahrain and in his visit to Saudi Arabia he reassured that he would "help devise a new battle plan for Saudi intervention in the country.
|FactSnippet No. 520,771 - en.wikipedia.org|
74. Nawaz Sharif visited London on 30 April 2014 and met David Cameron; he met the Deputy Prime Minister, the Foreign Secretary, Home Secretary, Defence Secretary, Secretary of State for International Development and delivered a keynote address at the Pakistan Investment Conference.
|FactSnippet No. 520,769 - en.wikipedia.org|
75. Nawaz Sharif called the Obama administration to "make clear its enduring commitment to Pakistan's stability and economic growth.
|FactSnippet No. 520,768 - en.wikipedia.org|
79. Nawaz Sharif announced Pakistan's help for China with its fight against East Turkestan Islamic Movement.
|FactSnippet No. 520,762 - en.wikipedia.org|
92. Nawaz Sharif attempted to convince Saudi Arabia to prevent Sharif from returning until after the elections in January 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 520,737 - en.wikipedia.org|
93. Nawaz Sharif was prevented from leaving the plane and he was deported to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia within hours.
|FactSnippet No. 520,736 - en.wikipedia.org|
95. Nawaz Sharif ordered the Jinnah Terminal to be sealed off to prevent the landing of the Musharraf's airliner fearing a coup d'etat.
|FactSnippet No. 520,734 - en.wikipedia.org|
98. In October 1998, Nawaz Sharif forced and fired General Karamat over the serious issues on National Security Council disputes.
|FactSnippet No. 520,729 - en.wikipedia.org|