1. Robert Peter Robbie Williams was born on 13 February 1974 and is an English singer and songwriter.
|FactSnippet No. 229,834 - en.wikipedia.org|
2. Robbie Williams found fame as a member of the pop group Take That from 1990 to 1995, and achieved commercial success after launching a solo career in 1996.
|FactSnippet No. 229,835 - en.wikipedia.org|
3. In 1990, the sixteen-year-old Robbie Williams was the youngest member to join Take That.
|FactSnippet No. 229,836 - en.wikipedia.org|
5. Robbie Williams was due to perform with Take That but missed the performance because his wife gave birth at around the same time; the group performed as a four-piece.
|FactSnippet No. 229,838 - en.wikipedia.org|
6. Robbie Williams continued to write music with his colleagues and performed with the group on several occasions since 2011's Progress tour and planned on return for a full tour to celebrate Take That's 30th anniversary in 2019.
|FactSnippet No. 229,839 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. Robbie Williams finished the year with a European Tour late in 1999.
|FactSnippet No. 229,842 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. On 11 October 2009 Robbie Williams published a 12-track compilation album, titled Songbook, as a free CD for the newspaper The Mail on Sunday.
|FactSnippet No. 229,848 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In late November 2009, Robbie Williams travelled to Australia to perform at the ARIA Music Awards of 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 229,850 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. On 26 November 2012 Robbie Williams announced a 17 date stadium tour of Europe.
|FactSnippet No. 229,851 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On 14 June 2018, Robbie Williams performed at the 2018 FIFA World Cup opening ceremony held at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow, Russia.
|FactSnippet No. 229,855 - en.wikipedia.org|
23. Robbie Williams sang "Let Me Entertain You" and "Feel" before he performed a duet of "Angels" with Russian soprano Aida Garifullina.
|FactSnippet No. 229,856 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 2005, Robbie Williams founded a football team called Los Angeles Vale FC.
|FactSnippet No. 229,868 - en.wikipedia.org|
36. Robbie Williams formed the club with other celebrity friends after building his own soccer pitch at his home in Los Angeles.
|FactSnippet No. 229,869 - en.wikipedia.org|
37. Caroline Sullivan of The Guardian wrote Robbie Williams is "a perfect meeting of ego, self-deprecation and hits", adding "there really is nobody else, in pop music anyway, who combines monumental hamminess and bone-deep vulnerability quite so effectively.
|FactSnippet No. 229,870 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. Robbie Williams appeared in the 2009 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records when his sell-out show at the BBC Electric Proms at London's Roundhouse was screened by more than 250 cinemas across 23 countries to set a new record for the most simultaneous cinematic screenings of a live concert.
|FactSnippet No. 229,871 - en.wikipedia.org|
39. In September 2010, Robbie Williams switched on the Blackpool illuminations, stating that it was one of the greatest honours he had achieved.
|FactSnippet No. 229,872 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Robbie Williams said: "I just thought I'd save them the audacity of me even trying to step on a stage and be in the same echelon as Freddie Mercury.
|FactSnippet No. 229,873 - en.wikipedia.org|
43. Robbie Williams became an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church Monastery to officiate the wedding of friends.
|FactSnippet No. 229,876 - en.wikipedia.org|
45. In 1997, Robbie Williams was in a relationship with Spice Girls singer Melanie Chisholm.
|FactSnippet No. 229,878 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. Robbie Williams's was featured in the UFO documentary that Williams did for BBC Radio 4 and took part in a field investigation he did in Trout Lake, Washington in 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 229,880 - en.wikipedia.org|