1. Robert Wagner was impressed with both the image quality and the technology.
|FactSnippet No. 840,622|
5. Robert Wagner came through the ranks at Bayern as a youngster but left in 2008 for MSV Duisberg.
|FactSnippet No. 786,219|
13. Robert Wagner had a small role in The Longest Day, produced by Daryl Zanuck for Fox.
|FactSnippet No. 786,210 - en.wikipedia.org|
15. Robert Wagner was borrowed by Paramount for The Mountain, directed by Dmytryk, where Wagner was cast as Spencer Tracy's brother, having played his son just two years earlier in the same director's Broken Lance.
|FactSnippet No. 786,208 - en.wikipedia.org|
21. Robert Wagner can be an American given birth to acting professional from Southern California.
|FactSnippet No. 160,250|
22. Robert Wagner died of a heart attack on February 13, 1883, at age 69, while vacationing in Venice, Italy for the winter.
|FactSnippet No. 160,247|
23. Robert Wagner completed his last opera, Parsifal, in January 1882, and it was performed at the Bayreuth Festival that same year.
|FactSnippet No. 160,246|
24. Robert Wagner attended Leipzig University in 1831, and his first symphony was performed in 1833.
|FactSnippet No. 160,243|
27. In the 1960s, Robert Wagner continued to act in films such as The Pink Panther and Harper.
|FactSnippet No. 160,228|
28. Robert Wagner portrayed the title role in Prince Valiant, and learned more about his craft from working with Spencer Tracy in Broken Lance and The Mountain (1956), but was unable to make the leap to breakout star.
|FactSnippet No. 160,227|
29. Robert Wagner was instrumental in writing the Social Security Act, and originally introduced it in the United States Senate.
|FactSnippet No. 160,221 - en.wikipedia.org|
30. Robert Wagner was elected as a Democrat to the United States Senate in 1926, and reelected in 1932, 1938 and 1944.
|FactSnippet No. 160,220 - en.wikipedia.org|
35. In 1972, Robert Wagner reconnected with her first ex wife, Natalie Wood and remarried her in 1972.
|FactSnippet No. 160,211|
38. Robert Wagner has acted in many movies in his career including, 'Austin Powers trilogy of Films' in the years 1997, 1999 and 2002.
|FactSnippet No. 160,204|
39. Robert Wagner was born in Detroit, Michigan, but he moved to California as a child.
|FactSnippet No. 160,201|
41. Robert Wagner was married twice to Natalie Wood, and they had a famously tempestuous relationship.
|FactSnippet No. 160,198|
43. In the 1960s, Robert Wagner appeared in films like The Pink Panther and Harper (1966).
|FactSnippet No. 160,195|
44. Robert Wagner was born on February 10, 1930, in Detroit, Michigan.
|FactSnippet No. 160,194|
49. While working on location in Europe, Robert Wagner reconnected with an old friend, actress Marion Marshall.
|FactSnippet No. 160,177 - en.wikipedia.org|
50. On December 28, 1957, the 27-year-old Robert Wagner married 19-year-old actress Natalie Wood.
|FactSnippet No. 160,176 - en.wikipedia.org|
53. Robert Wagner appeared in a TV movie with Audrey Hepburn, Love Among Thieves and in a mini series with Jaclyn Smith, Windmills of the Gods (1988).
|FactSnippet No. 160,169 - en.wikipedia.org|
54. Robert Wagner had a small role in some all-star Universal films, Midway and The Concorde.
|FactSnippet No. 160,168 - en.wikipedia.org|
58. Robert Wagner is known for his marriage to Natalie Wood and the controversy surrounding her death.
|FactSnippet No. 160,161 - en.wikipedia.org|