1. Rod Stewart is one of the best-selling music artists of View All » FamousFix content is.
|FactSnippet No. 132,838|
3. Rod Stewart had an awkward moment on his wife's UK.
|FactSnippet No. 132,836|
7. Rod Stewart has blasted US President Donald Trump for his response to the California forest fires.
|FactSnippet No. 132,830|
8. Rod Stewart was appointed Commander of the Order of the British Empire in the 2007 New Year Honours for services to music.
|FactSnippet No. 115,360 - en.wikipedia.org|
9. In 1982, Rod Stewart was car-jacked on Los Angeles' Sunset Boulevard, while he was parking his $50,000 Porsche.
|FactSnippet No. 115,358 - en.wikipedia.org|
10. Rod Stewart has a second, smaller layout at his UK home, based on Britain's East Coast Main Line.
|FactSnippet No. 115,356 - en.wikipedia.org|
17. In May 2013, Rod Stewart released Time, a rock album of his own original material.
|FactSnippet No. 115,348 - en.wikipedia.org|
18. In February 2013, Rod Stewart was nominated for a Canadian Juno Award in the International Album of the Year category for his album Merry Christmas, Baby.
|FactSnippet No. 115,347 - en.wikipedia.org|
20. On 10 December 2012, Rod Stewart was a guest singer on Michael Buble's television Home for the Holidays Christmas special.
|FactSnippet No. 115,345 - en.wikipedia.org|
22. On 4 September 2012, it was announced that Rod Stewart would be releasing his first Christmas album, titled Merry Christmas, Baby, on the Verve Music Group label on 30 October 2012.
|FactSnippet No. 115,341 - en.wikipedia.org|
26. On 14 November 2009, Rod Stewart recorded a TV program in the UK for ITV that was screened on 5 December 2009.
|FactSnippet No. 115,336 - en.wikipedia.org|
29. On 20 May 2009, Rod Stewart performed "Maggie May" on the grand finale of American Idol season 8.
|FactSnippet No. 115,332 - en.wikipedia.org|
33. In June 2002, Rod Stewart performed "Handbags and Gladrags" at the Party at the Palace held at Buckingham Palace Garden, a concert which celebrated the Golden Jubilee of Elizabeth II and featured stars from five decades of music.
|FactSnippet No. 115,327 - en.wikipedia.org|
38. In January 1989, Rod Stewart set out on the South American leg of the Out of Order Tour playing to sell-out audiences throughout Americas.
|FactSnippet No. 115,321 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Rod Stewart was criticised for breaking the widely observed cultural boycott of apartheid South Africa by performing at the Sun City resort complex in Bophuthatswana as part of his Body Wishes and Camouflage (1984) tours.
|FactSnippet No. 115,318 - en.wikipedia.org|
47. In 1962, Rod Stewart began hanging around folk singer Wizz Jones, busking at Leicester Square and other London spots.
|FactSnippet No. 115,308 - en.wikipedia.org|
51. Rod Stewart was the most talented footballer in the family and was a supporter of Arsenal FC.
|FactSnippet No. 115,301 - en.wikipedia.org|