1. Samantha Bee loves dogs, Bourbon barrel-aged beers and popcorn—not necessarily in that order.
|FactSnippet No. 205,345|
6. Samantha Bee joined McGill University where she studied humanities before transferring to the University of Ottawa.
|FactSnippet No. 205,335|
12. Samantha Bee had a supporting role in Sisters starring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
|FactSnippet No. 205,327|
19. On Monday, Samantha Bee demonstrated self-awareness about her own talk-show fury, having Beck on to, essentially, give a testimonial about the hazards of polarized political broadcasting.
|FactSnippet No. 205,317|
20. Samantha Bee married Jason Jones, an actor and fellow Daily Show cast member since 2001.
|FactSnippet No. 205,316|
28. Samantha Bee will be joined at New York's PlayStation Theater by special guests including skating superstar and Olympic medalist Adam Rippon.
|FactSnippet No. 205,300|
29. Samantha Bee will be joined at New York's PlayStation Theater by special guests including skating superstar and Olympic medalist Adam Rippon.
|FactSnippet No. 205,299|
31. Samantha Bee holds both Canadian and United States citizenship after being naturalized as an American citizen in 2014.
|FactSnippet No. 205,294 - en.wikipedia.org|
40. Samantha Bee was the sole female correspondent on The Daily Show from her debut in 2003 until Kristen Schaal joined the show in March 2008.
|FactSnippet No. 205,282 - en.wikipedia.org|
46. At the University of Ottawa, Samantha Bee signed up for a theatre class thinking it would be easy.
|FactSnippet No. 205,275 - en.wikipedia.org|
48. Samantha Bee called Ivanka Trump the C-word in a scripted and taped show.
|FactSnippet No. 21,134|
49. Samantha Bee said the Republican Party not only tolerates anti-Semitism but benefits from it.
|FactSnippet No. 21,133|